New Spencer Pics/New Katie Pic too

Jenny AU-92

Plus he is handsome just like his father.

You really had me worried until I read that... :poke:

Noah is Auburn all the way thank goodness. With the allegance exception, it sounds like you have a great kid though. Keep up the good work.

Plus he is handsome just like his father.

You really had me worried until I read that... :poke:

Noah is Auburn all the way thank goodness. With the allegance exception, it sounds like you have a great kid though. Keep up the good work.

:lol:

Thanks. It helps that his mom is a teacher and keeps him busy with other ways and things to learn outside of what he does in school.

And sorry fanatc but there is allready an agreement between Daniel's Mom & Katie's Mom.

Talk to me, fanatic. Katie may not want a damn Yankee for a mother in law... :poke:

JUST KIDDING, VICKI!!!!!!!!! :kiss3:

Noah is really cute...

Just sayin. :poke:

I am sure he is cute, but Daniel is also very cute AND he already has his own set of Auburn season tickets.

Do you really think Noah can compete?

How does section 7 sound???

Plus, Noah has a new puppy.

Stone Pimpin'

Much too low...can't see the whole field from there.

Now up in sec. 103, row 15, you can see everything!

You want to bring out the big dogs (well a little puppy anyway) I'll play. ;)

Jen, does Katie like water? We are closing today on a 52 foot houseboat, with plenty of sleeping room for Katie and her Mom. :big:

Jen - I don't thing Ranger's kid should even be an option at all...not sure if he is a bammer? :blink:

You know Katie may be a little fragile, with the corn dog stuff, I don't think intraducing a possible bammer into the mix would be such a great idea. :puke:

And sorry fanatc but there is allready an agreement between Daniel's Mom & Katie's Mom.

Talk to me, fanatic. Katie may not want a damn Yankee for a mother in law... :poke:

JUST KIDDING, VICKI!!!!!!!!! :kiss3:

Noah is really cute...

Just sayin. :poke:

I am sure he is cute, but Daniel is also very cute AND he already has his own set of Auburn season tickets.

Do you really think Noah can compete?

How does section 7 sound???

Plus, Noah has a new puppy.

Stone Pimpin'

Much too low...can't see the whole field from there.

Now up in sec. 103, row 15, you can see everything!

You want to bring out the big dogs (well a little puppy anyway) I'll play. ;)

Jen, does Katie like water? We are closing today on a 52 foot houseboat, with plenty of sleeping room for Katie and her Mom. :big:

Jen - I don't thing Ranger's kid should even be an option at all...not sure if he is a bammer? :blink:

You know Katie may be a little fragile, with the corn dog stuff, I don't think intraducing a possible bammer into the mix would be such a great idea. :puke:

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids...

Hey now, quit picking on my boy. I just said his mom and stepfather were bammers. He is just being a good kid right now and not trying to alienate anybody, so right now he pulls for both of them. But like I said, I have a feeling he will be nothing but orange and blue when he gets older.

One reason, his momma will not be taking him to football games, but I will be. His momma will not be watching football games on TV with him, but I will. Another reason is because he loves his dad and wants to be just like him. :big: Also, he is a very smart kid, thus naturally meaning he will make the only smart and right choice there is become an :au: person.

Dang Jenny, you are having to beat the boys off of Katie already.

This is a LOT of fun... :big: I like the idea of choosing who she marries. I already told her she gets no say so in planning her wedding, and she said okay... maybe I should get that signed and notarized... ?

This is a LOT of fun... :big: I like the idea of choosing who she marries. I already told her she gets no say so in planning her wedding, and she said okay... maybe I should get that signed and notarized... ?

Lord help the poor manchild that has to face off with you!

Lord help the poor manchild that disrespects my daughter... :angry:

Lord help the poor manchild that disrespects my daughter... :angry:

I have a feeling that by being raised by you, Katie will be more than capable of taking care of any problem in that area.

Guest Tigrinum Major

This whole thread is like being transported back in time to some fuedal society where daughters are bartered off for a couple of brood cows, a rooster and some barley. I see each of you with dusty faces, dressed in croacker sacks, meeting at some crossroads, working out the details while some little old man in the background cackles menacingly.

I'm very uncomfortable with this.

This whole thread is like being transported back in time to some fuedal society where daughters are bartered off for a couple of brood cows, a rooster and some barley. I see each of you with dusty faces, dressed in croacker sacks, meeting at some crossroads, working out the details while some little old man in the background cackles menacingly.

I thought we were an autonomous collective...

I am all for bringing back dowries. Although instead of chickens and cows how about sports cars and watercraft?

Guest Tigrinum Major

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--

Come and see the violence inherent in the system.

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Archived