Pictures of my new nephew

Ranger12

Nate was born this past weekend and weighed 10 lbs. 2 oz. He was two weeks early! You can see in these pics that he had a serious case of jaundice also. I need to see if I can get CTT to start recruiting him as a lineman or middle linebacker. I also had to kid my sister and BIL that with all that dark hair and the jaundice, little Nate looked like he just came from across the border.

Aunt Blonde Wasabi with Nate

MeAndAuntMonica.jpg

Uncle Ranger12 with Nate

MeAndUncleCraig.jpg

:eek2:

Dayum. That's all I can say, oher than I hope she had a c-section, but if she didn't, well, God bless her!!! What a chunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby boys rock.

Yeah, she had a C-Section Jenny. Her blood pressure was staying dangerously high, so they decided to take little Nate early. I said he was two weeks early, but he was actually three weeks early.

The hair thing runs in the family. Me and my siblings were born with a lot of hair and both of my kids were born with a lot. However, I think little Nate was born with even more then the usual amount that Stover children are born with.

BTW...Blonde Wasabi chewed me out for posting a "horrible" picture of her. I told her that nobody cares what she looks like in that picture because it is about Nate, but noooo, she has to make it about her. Women.... :rolleyes::lol:

I've always heard the old wives tale that says if a woman suffers bad heartburn through her pregnancy, the baby will be born with a thick head of hair. Your sister must have been miserable! That is a hairy-headed little booger. Congrats to your family.

All the Stover's are hairy-headed boogers. That & the size of his head is enough for me to reconsider spawning another Ranger offspring. I think my chances of passing on some blonde hair are slim to none.

And it's still the world's worst pic of me <_<

All the Stover's are hairy-headed boogers. That & the size of his head is enough for me to reconsider spawning another Ranger offspring. I think my chances of passing on some blonde hair are slim to none.

And it's still the world's worst pic of me <_<

Well, I have some other pics of you I thought about posting.

Archived