Why is it

That Florida has one bad year, after going to the CWS last year and they fire their coach while Auburn fails to make it to the SEC tournament in three years and keeps Tom Slater?

I'm might make my share of negative posts, but this is ridiculous.

Florida's coach has actually done something since he's been at Florida, what has Slater done besides lose and make excuses that his team is "young"? Also, most of that "stellar" recruiting class will never even take the diamond at Auburn, because like Donaldson, they are opting to play pro ball.

I hate saying this, but our baseball program is a joke. Who can dispute that? It's start to look like our AD is one as well, hell I'd rather have Housel back, atleast he tried to do what was best for Auburn.

I saw that too. Makes you think that there was either something more going on behind the scenes that caused the firing or quite possibly, UF is demanding excellence.

I'm all for giving someone a chance, but as has been stated many times, Slater hasn't proven he's capable at Auburn or prior to that. We can only hope for a Texas A&M type turnaround. They were horrible the year before and were playing to go to the CWS yesterday.

Archived