My very first nephew

Blonde Wasabi

My nephew is here!! He was born 06/07/07 at 3:59 pm & weighed in at 7lbs 6.2 oz & 21 inches long. Brayden is going to be schooled by Uncle Craig in the ways of the Auburn tigers. Poor kid has us as Auburn fans, his daddy is a Bammer & his momma went to UT briefly. We will show him the way....

100_0485.jpg

Yes, I will be trying my best to put as much AU gear on that child as possible.

Congrats! With those bammer/ut bloodlines, your work is cut out for you!

Heck Jenny, that was Monica's side this time. With both our gene pools, our child is going to probably be sporting a mullet when they are born.

The month if June is going to kill me in the wallet now. Counting both Monica and my side, we know have one niece and three nephews that are all born between June 6th and June 13. It is going to be like buying for Christmas during those 7 days of June each year. Thank God they were all not born in the same year, even though the first two and the most recent two were, or graduation would have been really interesting.

What a handsome little fellow! Congratulations.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the latest picture of the little booger. We have already started the conversion process. We think we have a pretty good chance of overcoming those UAT and UT genes because he is going to grow up thinking his aunt and uncle are the coolest people on earth.

n505417878_79578_6959.jpg

He sure is a cutie! Keep up the good work on the conversion process!

Archived