Jim Wells retiring from UAT

Wells the disciplinarian? You can't blame him for what his players actions when they're out of his sight. However, if my team reeked of Jack, Jim, and George before every mid-week game, I'd be able to put two and two together.

I'm not saying that drinking is a bad thing. They're college students, what do expect? Yet, hittin' the sauce 3 hours prior to game is inexcusable.

-EDIT- Word is that former Tide baseball player and current Troy coach, Bobby Pierce, will be our next manager.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Wells the disciplinarian? You can't blame him for what his players actions when they're out of his sight. However, if my team reeked of Jack, Jim, and George before every mid-week game, I'd be able to put two and two together.

I'm not saying that drinking is a bad thing. They're college students, what do expect? Yet, hittin' the sauce 3 hours prior to game is inexcusable.

Is this true?

INCONCEIVABLE!

Haven't you read this thread in its entirity?

Is this true?

INCONCEIVABLE!

No, he hasn't. Didn't have time. He was looking through his 8-track collection, beyotch.

Is this true?

INCONCEIVABLE!

Of course not. Do you think most of us actually read the bill before we cast a vote read the thread before we make a post? C'mon, Tig.

Just an observation, but you should stick to your point. You say one thing and if challenged even slightly skid off in another direction and raise a completely different issue.

This is a boring topic.

My only interest in Wells is if the UofA performs a nationwide search and settles on a young up and comer named Slater to head their program. I'd support that.

Please inform me, Oh Great One, where I skid off in a different direction? I do believe I replied to any of the issues that came up in response to my posting. Sorry, but every topic can't be as exciting and perfect as the threads you start. I try not to be such an a**hole in my thread G2.

Archived