Beatdown Coming

Boonan

It's never too early to start with the photoshopping...

We had loads of great stuff last year so let's see what our creative masters can come up with this year.

First up is mighty Western Carolina.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I just downloaded GIMP so I'll try my hand at this thread this year. Hopefully I will get better and more creative as the year goes on

coverthecat1wo7.jpg

The negative Beatdown Mojo going on has forced the management to close this thread until WarTim gives the official "Calling of the Nip". Then, and only then, may we proceed with the Beatdown Coming thread. Thank you for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

----- MODERATOR'S NOTE: YOUR PHOTOS WERE DELETED ---------

As protector of the Beatdown Mojo, I must advise all that the Beatdown Thread is reserved for the beatdowns administered by opponents of the Crimson Tide only.

At NO time will Beatdown pictures related to Auburn be allowed. This rule is not negotiable. Need I remind you that only twice last season did Beatdown Coming photos depicting Auburn opponents sneak their way into this thread? Must I tell you which two games those were?

Any attempts to post beatdowns related to Auburn games will be dealt with swiftly.

The negative Beatdown Mojo going on has forced the management to close this thread until WarTim gives the official "Calling of the Nip". Then, and only then, may we proceed with the Beatdown Coming thread. Thank you for your patience.

I said my peace and counted to three.

As protector of the Beatdown Mojo, I must advise all that the Beatdown Thread is reserved for the beatdowns administered by opponents of the Crimson Tide only.

At NO time will Beatdown pictures related to Auburn be allowed. This rule is not negotiable. Need I remind you that only twice last season did Beatdown Coming photos depicting Auburn opponents sneak their way into this thread? Must I tell you which two games those were?

Any attempts to post beatdowns related to Auburn games will be dealt with swiftly.

My bad, I didn't know that.....I'm not really a regular on here.

I'll keep this in mind.

My bad, I didn't know that.....I'm not really a regular on here.

I'll keep this in mind.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Now, if a rival wants to post a beatdown against us, well that is just fine, because that is mojo in our favor, but an AU fan must never post a beatdown against one of our own opponents. As GG referenced, it was down only twice last year and it was not pretty. We had to send a letter to CTT and the players apologizing for messing with the mojo.

Well we are officially at game week so it is time for me to start posting my beatdowns as well.

Just to echo Eagle's sentiments above we try to make sure that whatever we post here has some sort of relation to who they are playing that week. I think it got to be pretty fun last year just trying to figure out some of the connections! Anyway here is my first of the year and here's to hoping that the Beatdowns come early and often to UAT!

ep02_al_johnny_salooncopy.jpg

Archived