Beatdown Coming

Boonan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just learning...first year around a "beatdown thread"....I'll be ready with the next batch soon.

Great job everybody! :lol:

We all understand. And understand nobody was being ill about it. Just getting you in the loop.

Only other thing you need to know is we have a very large no HOODOO rule. You make a HooDoo post and you take your life into your own hands!

Just learning...first year around a "beatdown thread"....I'll be ready with the next batch soon.

Great job everybody! :lol:

We all understand. And understand nobody was being ill about it. Just getting you in the loop.

Only other thing you need to know is we have a very large no HOODOO rule. You make a HooDoo post and you take your life into your own hands!

HooDoo?? (PM me on that one..haha...)

It means when we play someone we do not make posts concerning Auburn giving a beatdown to anyone! There were two Auburn beatdowns pictures put on this board last year in two seperate weeks. Wanna guess which two weeks it was?

As far HooDoo is concerned..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoodoo

I just thought it was a picture of James Taylor before his hair started turning loose?

You know like, "Goin' to Carolina".

I just thought it was a picture of James Taylor before his hair started turning loose?

You know like, "Goin' to Carolina".

You're a sharp one.

Sometimes it's hard to know if anyone's pickin up what you're puttin down.

I, for example, have no idea what your beatdown pic for the week is about.

Don't tell me though. Hopefully someone will hint at it until I get it.

I, for example, have no idea what your beatdown pic for the week is about.

Don't tell me though. Hopefully someone will hint at it until I get it.

Whew...I thought I was the only one!

Well, I am glad that somebody enlightened me on what Chad's was supposed to be.

Now, if Sani would tell us what his connection is. All I get out of it is that it is from some type of western movie or TV show. Tombstone, Wyatt Earp, Young Guns?

Well, I am glad that somebody enlightened me on what Chad's was supposed to be.

Now, if Sani would tell us what his connection is. All I get out of it is that it is from some type of western movie or TV show. Tombstone, Wyatt Earp, Young Guns?

Too early to do that. If it makes it til the end of the week without being exposed I will tell.

Until then.....

catamount_aug06_2copy.jpg

One of these days I am going to learn how to use Gimp or Photoshop and get in on this.

Archived