Beatdown Coming

Boonan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, good one chopper. I am still trying to figure the link between Carlton from the Fresh Prince and WCU though.

art9copy.jpg

It's just because he's weird....there was no link with the pickle surprise and some of the the other stuff....

Well, I have tried to find new "catamount" related pics to use for more Beatdown Comings, but I am at a loss. So here's a generic one...

laughingdogbeatdown.jpg

yea the material is a bit sparse for the catamounts. For those that did not make the connection on the Western one I put up. It is a scene from the HBO Western series Deadwood. The guy on the left is Sean Bridgers, a catamount alumni. He was also one of the friends in "Sweet Home Alabama". For those who have not seen the series Deadwood his boss is named Al, so I thought the progression was natural.

yea the material is a bit sparse for the catamounts. For those that did not make the connection on the Western one I put up. It is a scene from the HBO Western series Deadwood. The guy on the left is Sean Bridgers, a catamount alumni. He was also one of the friends in "Sweet Home Alabama". For those who have not seen the series Deadwood his boss is named Al, so I thought the progression was natural.

It's a groin_stretch.jpg but I'll give it to you. :thumbsup:

Not understanding what is a stretch about WCU alumni?

ok fine so its not, I just wanted to use the stretch picture. Happy Now!

I am calling heresy! No beatdowns until the previous week's game is over.

I simply asked a question. I did not post a beatdown.

I ask for a reversal on the heresy ruling.

By alluding to the next beatdown you have taken mojo away from this week. The ruling stands. You can appeal you GG though.

No beatdowns until the previous week's game is over.

well at least I got my answer. :)

you have to believe me....

I would never intentionally take mojo away. :no:

Well you get points for the avatar anyway. )I'm still going to blame you if UAT wins though. )

I'll accept the penalty but I still insist I've done nothing wrong.

wait, this sounds familiar.........

1_62_craig_larry_frontmug.jpg

Well, that does it. You mean Bammie is going to win this weekend? :puke:

This would have never happened had SOMEONE not caused a disturbance in the Beatdown Mojo. I was sooo looking forward to a Catamount beatdown. Thanks a lot.

Speaking of jumping to the next game....I propose a separate thread for each week. This will make it easier to look back through the threads towards the end of the season instead of having one thread with 20+ pages to go through. Any thoughts on that?

Speaking of jumping to the next game....I propose a separate thread for each week. This will make it easier to look back through the threads towards the end of the season instead of having one thread with 20+ pages to go through. Any thoughts on that?

We need a thread that is pics only.

Until the mods decide...

Commodore.jpg

**********...i made this earlier and i was waiting to see if a weekly thread was going to be made.

Ughh, i guess you just beat me to the punch.

firefoxcommodoredl3.png

Mod Edit: Watch the language please

Archived