Beatdown Coming

Boonan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last one was funny, but seriously there must be some rules about crappy Photoshop jobs....I mean come on.........

Your AU right? Take some pride in that then! Don't be coming up with some weak butted PS jobs like this..

That last one was funny, but seriously there must be some rules about crappy Photoshop jobs....I mean come on.........

Your AU right? Take some pride in that then! Don't be coming up with some weak butted PS jobs like this..

What do you mean? He did a great job editing Saban's face onto that bottom pig.

I found that picture and put it together as fast as I possibly could last night. I am working one now that will be a little better.

Roll Tide Rev, don't let your jealousy take control. I'm sure the bottom pig still likes you, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I found that picture and put it together as fast as I possibly could last night. I am working one now that will be a little better.

Roll Tide Rev, don't let your jealousy take control. I'm sure the bottom pig still likes you, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

You mean that's not Saban's face on the bottom pig? My mistake.

beatdown.jpg

Yes keep up the "MOJO" guys!

You know, whenever anyone is trying to describe "classless" they can use you as an example. How would you like it if we went to YOUR boards and dogged you after a loss?

You know, whenever anyone is trying to describe "classless" they can use you as an example. How would you like it if we went to YOUR boards and dogged you after a loss?

It's called the woodshed for a reason. Simmah.

It's called the woodshed for a reason. Simmah.

Donna Simmah.

Sir, I'm gonna' have to ask you to simmah donna.

Archived