KSU Message boards

SilverBossGT

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time lurker

1st time poster

Trying to find out some info on our first opponent, and I found this crap :puke:

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=14467.0

Can't find any good forums. Anyone know of any?

Will Sept. 1 ever get here? Can't wait! :au: War Eagle!

I can't wait for them to find out what deep south football is all about.

they have no idea what's coming

ding, ding, ding....school's about to start. I hope that board isn't representative of their fan base.

most of the people on that forum are a**holes

Check out this thread: "stuff to do in auburn"

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=14337.0

it isnt like Kansas is a freakin metropolis of a state either.

Wow. I'm speechless. I would rather discuss football with a room full of UAT fans.

Wow. I'm speechless. I would rather discuss football with a room full of UAT fans.

Yeah, at least the Bammers wouldn't hang the "racist" albatross around your neck before they get the mudhole stomped in their ass.

I have been running into some of this over the past several weeks. I am in sales and I travel the country. Most of the nation has no clue or respect for the SEC. We will just beat these guys down like the rest. I don't guess they saw the LSU- ND bowl game. Much less the Gators- Buckeyes game. Best thing to do is go to the game and be very vocal. Then get on their message board & talk smack. WAAAAR EAGLE!!!

Yeah, at least the Bammers wouldn't hang the "racist" albatross around your neck before they get the mudhole stomped in their ass.

The state that is home to Fred Phelps has no room to call anyone a racist.

Screw these idiots!!!! They have no clue as to what's about to hit them right square in the mouth.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

The k-state fans who post there can't be a good cross section of their fan base. Otherwise, they have NO idea what they're gonna be facing come Sept 1st. NONE.

No way that is a true representation of the KSU fans!

Does it matter? The outcome will be the same regardless. They're gonna hurt.

Kansas State? Well, Bless their poor little hearts.

Ahhh. Mom breaks out the the standard verbal beatdown given by Southern ladies.

I Love It!

Whoever it was that posted on that message board from here should be applauded. That is how we should treat their smack talk - with unwaivering hospitality.

If you notice, once that was posted over there the other KSU posters were is disbelief of what they read. Let us continue to be known as the most friendly fans in the country by not stooping to their level.

I cant beleive these folks.....we have had like 3 people go over and say a nice thing and they think we are being fake and that we all still just racist rednecks?

wtf?

I tried to be nice and welcoming, but they still just kept on talking. I thought about saying a few things back, but it wouldn't help anything.

I find it funny when people not in the South try to label us as being the racist segment of the population in the US. In my experience in the last several years the VAST majority of things that I would classify as being racist were said in Northern and Midwest states. In fact, a few weeks back I was in S. Illinois when someone decided to tell me a joke that would be deemed as being racist. Afterwards he asked me if I had heard it before and my response back , "Well, no....can't say that I have. In fact, though I live in the South that's the first racist joke I have heard in many years. In general, most people just don’t' go around saying them and I know none of my friends do." I'm sure he then classified me as being a spoilsport, but I really didn't care.

It looks like KSU is extremely similar to Auburn. Manhattan, KS is the same size as the city of Auburn, but it doesn't have a sister city that tacks on another 30K people. From that regard, Auburn is bigger. Looking at the Auburn-Opelika metro area, the population is 123K. Their claims of stepping into deliverance country are based in pure imagination.

The John Deere comments are ironic considering they're in the middle of farm land. Also, the last time I checked, there was no shame in having an agricultural career.

The racist comments are pure ignorance, even from the token "I live in the south" guy. My personal living experiences have shown me that less diverse places tend to be more racist simply because they are ignorant, however these same places commonly assault the Southeast for being racist. I would argue some of the people making these comments fit this bill. The AO area is about 70%/25% white/black, while Manhattan is 87%/5%.

From wikipedia:

The racial makeup of the city was 87.28% White, 4.86% African American, 0.48% Native American, 3.93% Asian, 0.07% Pacific Islander, 1.30% from other races, and 2.07% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.49% of the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan,_Kansas

The racial makeup of the city was 78.05% White, 16.79% Black or African American, 0.19% Native American, 3.31% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.57% from other races, and 1.05% from two or more races. 1.55% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auburn,_Alabama

The racial makeup of the city was 55.03% White, 42.89% Black, 0.19% Native American, 0.93% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.27% from other races, and 0.68% from two or more races. 1.07% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opelika%2C_Alabama

I must say I'm a little disappointed. I've heard several people brag on KSU fans, about how nice they were, how loyal they were, etc. What I'm reading is far from that. Its one thing to take some friendly pot shots at opponents, its another thing to slander their character when you know absolutely nothing about them.

I will check their little message board again AFTER the game and see what they have to say, when all they are left with is their comments about how we are all racist, backward rednecks. Their ignorant opinions about what we are all like is going to make it hurt that much more when we destroy their team.

Archived