KSU Message boards

SilverBossGT

Please, please, please turn up your sarcasm meters.

The KSUFans.com board is +/- 90% complete sarcasm and +/- 5% BS. If you dig a little deeper, you'll find that most KSU fans (even those on the forum you're letting get under your skin) view this game as a great opportunity for exposure as well as a CHANCE for an UPSET. They wouldn't think it was an upset if they had no respect for your team.

Just take everything they say with a grain of salt and do your thing.

I can't wait for Sept. 1st. I was hoping to go to the game, but now I'll have to settle for watching us play UT in Austin instead.

Welcome DallasCat. Glad to have you here.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

owned.

scenery, no. not by a long shot. women, maybe. in fact probably. most of ours are on their way to sams club. how do yours stay so slim?... i mean besides their daily run when you are chasing them down the block wielding your beatin stick.

Oh. Those were women in your state? I'm sorry. I kept wondering why they were slopping the hogs in downtown Wichita. And why they had them wearing dresses, too.

owned.

scenery, no. not by a long shot. women, maybe. in fact probably. most of ours are on their way to sams club. how do yours stay so slim?... i mean besides their daily run when you are chasing them down the block wielding your beatin stick.

Learn to use the quote function, imbecile.

Oh, I didn't ignore it. I just wanted to find this fine, fine cultural offering of your state, courtesy of Fred Phelps:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

So I guess what I'm saying is that you can cherrypick the worst either state has to offer, and Alabama and Kansas come out about dead even. Except our women are far better looking. So is our scenery.

Hey ASAVA:

Speaking of the scenery, the only scenery your boy Freeman will be seeing is green as he stares down and eats the turf at Jordan Hare Stadium courtesy of Mr. Groves. Oh, that's if he gets his fat*** in shape!!! :moon:

This may need to move to the woodshed!!

WDE!! :au::sec:

Why is this KSU board bringing up those fraternity party pics from 6 years ago??? And so what?? It was a Halloween COSTUME party. I guess they think we go around dressed up like that every day!!! I can't wait to kick their @ss now!!!

Oh, I didn't ignore it. I just wanted to find this fine, fine cultural offering of your state, courtesy of Fred Phelps:

So I guess what I'm saying is that you can cherrypick the worst either state has to offer, and Alabama and Kansas come out about dead even. Except our women are far better looking. So is our scenery.

Hey ASAVA:

Speaking of the scenery, the only scenery your boy Freeman will be seeing is green as he stares down and eats the turf at Jordan Hare Stadium courtesy of Mr. Groves. Oh, that's if he gets his fat*** in shape!!! :moon:

pshaww... like we would be scared of the 7th best DE in the nation... we have the 4th ranked to practice against.

Hey ASAVA:

pshaww... like we would be scared of the 7th best DE in the nation... we have the 4th ranked to practice against.

Not really into the rankings of individual players but are you saying that a 4th place ranking in the nation for a guy who plays in the Little 12 is better than a 7th place ranking in the SEC? I would argue NOT!!!

http://www.tolerance.org/news/feature/auburn/index.html

Racism... <_<

Oh and for future reference, actually read the message boards at ksufans and at least TRY to look past the sarcasm, and you will see we really don't think we will win, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Actually, if you guys were better writers, you would do a better job at pullling off the sarcasm. As it is, it's just fifth-rate, poorly-written comedy. You're kidding yourself if you think your postings are sublime comic genius.

At the same time, you might want to realize that we just don't speak to one another like that down here--Even when they're Alabama fans. It's called good manners. Say something like that on game day, and you'd have your head handed to you.

Not really into the rankings of individual players but are you saying that a 4th place ranking in the nation for a guy who plays in the Little 12 is better than a 7th place ranking in the nation for a guy who plays in the SEC? I would argue NOT!!!

yes, yes i am saying that. because, well, it is obviously 100% true. i mean it lists them right there. its as easy as counting from 4 to 7.

It's also pretty dishonest of you to brand us with the KKK, given how those guys ran amok in your fine state as well. So I guess what I'm saying is that you can cherrypick the worst either state has to offer, and Alabama and Kansas come out about dead even. Except our women are far better looking. So is our scenery.

HEY, our state is accepting of gays....I mean, look at KU for instance.

Racism... <_<

Oh and for future reference, actually read the message boards at ksufans and at least TRY to look past the sarcasm, and you will see we really don't think we will win, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Actually, if you guys were better writers, you would do a better job at pullling off the sarcasm. As it is, it's just fifth-rate comedy. You're kidding yourself if you think your postings are sublime comic genius.

At the same time, you might want to realize that we just don't speak to one another like that down here--Even when they're Alabama fans. It's called good manners. Say something like that on game day, and you'd have your head handed to you.

why does every southern person i have ever met think they can whoop ass? i mean sure, they get a lot of practice beating their wives, but thats not really fair.. you can't use sticks in a real fight.

It's also pretty dishonest of you to brand us with the KKK, given how those guys ran amok in your fine state as well. So I guess what I'm saying is that you can cherrypick the worst either state has to offer, and Alabama and Kansas come out about dead even. Except our women are far better looking. So is our scenery.

That wincrimson is funny!

Racism... <_<

Actually, if you guys were better writers, you would do a better job at pullling off the sarcasm. As it is, it's just fifth-rate, poorly-written comedy. You're kidding yourself if you think your postings are sublime comic genius.

Are you going to hang me? Cuz....I'm not black or anything.

Fraternity apologizes for racist remarks, not living up to higher standards

Issue date: 11/7/06 Section: Opinion

PrintEmail Article Tools Page 1 of 1 Dear students and faculty of K-State and members of the Manhattan community,

In the Nov. 2 edition of the K-State Collegian, serious claims of racism and insensitive conduct at the annual Homecoming parade were raised against the Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity (Fiji).

Indeed, after investigating the matter, we were saddened to discover that members of our chapter were responsible for the abhorrent conduct.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the entire K-State community, as well as the greater Manhattan community. We also would like to apologize to our Homecoming partners and the other fraternities and sororities at K-State for casting a poor reflection on the greek community.

The actions of these members are not in line with the values of Phi Gamma Delta and are unacceptable to us. We have been working closely with our graduate brothers and our national fraternity to see that appropriate action is taken against the members responsible, to educate our members about the harm this type of behavior causes and to ensure that these mistakes do not happen again in the future. We also would like to thank those people who stood up and brought this matter to our attention, so that we can use this as an opportunity to better ourselves and our chapter.

We at Phi Gamma Delta are sorry for failing to live up to the high standards we set for ourselves as members of the Manhattan and K-State communities. We would appreciate your continued support as we work to address these issues.

Sincerely,

The brothers of Phi Gamma Delta

K State Fraternity apologizes for racist remarks, not living up to higher standards

That was less than a year ago.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ok, that wincrimson was funny.

Hmmm thats intersting...

Top Offenses in NCAA last season- Big 12 had 6 in the top 22...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...ff&site=org

and yes I know you're just going to say thats because the D in the SEC is soooo good, but if you go by the stats (which is what your claiming to do), it's really a moot point to think about it that way...

you're right. we don't have very many boys playing defense in the big 12. there is a general rule that you have to go through puberty in order to play in the big 12. apparently the SEC doesn't adhere to this train of thought.

If you're going to come over here and talk smack, at least have something to back it up with. The SEC had 5 of the top 25 defenses last season.

3. LSU

6. Florida

8. Georgia

19. Auburn

23. Alabama

The first Big 12 team is Oklahoma at Number 16. The only other was Texas at 22. Apparently our pre-pubescent boys know how to play some D.

Link

Any more wildly outrageous statements you'd like to make?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Hmmm thats intersting...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

and yes I know you're just going to say thats because the D in the SEC is soooo good, but if you go by the stats (which is what your claiming to do), it's really a moot point to think about it that way...

That because your defenses suck.

It's a vicious cycle, no?

Racism... <_<

Heck, they'd be first in line to pummel you.

Racism... <_<

hahaha. that is too perfect. "thems people" would so whoop you. hoorrraaay racism!

Racism... <_<

Actually, if you guys were better writers, you would do a better job at pullling off the sarcasm. As it is, it's just fifth-rate comedy. You're kidding yourself if you think your postings are sublime comic genius.

why does every southern person i have ever met think they can whoop ass? i mean sure, they get a lot of practice beating their wives, but thats not really fair.. you can't use sticks in a real fight.

It's not bragging if you can do it. Besides most Kansas appear to be fatter than your average Macy's Parade Float. Apparently the torsos are so bloated that they can't really move their arms to punch. So their hands are reduced to doing not much more than picking up another tray for their return trip at the Golden Corral All-You-Can-Eat Buffet.

Racism... <_<

hahaha. that is too perfect. "thems people" would so whoop you. hoorrraaay racism!

In the English speaking world, "they" is used to refer to a group of people of which you are not a member. otterinbham is a white guy, so when referring to black people (as you did and he commented on), "they is the proper pronoun to use. Dumbass.

Hmmm thats intersting...

6. Texas Tech

8. Missouri

14. Nebraska

16. Oklahoma State

18. Texas A&M

22. Texas

SEC- only 3

link:

That because your defenses suck.

It's a vicious cycle, no?

Then YOUR offenses suck by you reasoning...

which is funny b/c ksu and AU had pretty shi^^y O's last year. So this game should be pretty low scoring.

Racism... <_<

In the English speaking world, "they" is used to refer to a group of people of which you are not a member. otterinbham is a white guy, so when referring to black people (as you did and he commented on), "they is the proper pronoun to use. Dumbass.

so "they" is not a people? one of these things is not like the other. one of these things believes that because of skin color they are not the same.

Archived