KSU Message boards

SilverBossGT

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GODD$)# IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen up thundercats, You Have Never Been to a stadium that looks and sounds like this. It will take your breath away. SO, don't go blaming us because you still can't hear the following Tuesday. Be prepared, that if you come over talkin' smack.... We can jaw with the best of them... We practice it EVERYDAY. You all have seen the movie 300 right??? This Is What We Do... Football 24/7 365.

I'll also say this, if you come over with good natured jabs, it'll be aight... We'll ask you if you want a Rib, Steak, Hotdog, Burger, Beer, or Sweet Tea.

All is quiet in the valley as the pussycats have gone back to there god awful message board to prepare for the beatdown they are going to recieve, maybe we can have our 2nd team in the game by the 3rd quarter.

this thread is ******* hillarious.

Actually, I'll tell you what is hilarious. The original thread written by a bunch of Kansans making fun of things to do in Alabama. As if Kansas were the cultural center of America. The cosmopolitan state of Kansas, home of deep thinkers and cultural icons. The veritable dimple of the universe.

Well, I've done a lot of business in Kansas. The people are nice, if a bit corn-fed. But it certainly isn't the Elysian Fields, my friend. In fact the place is a bit backwards, even by Alabama standards. Which means it's certainly not a place that should be looking down on anybody else for sure.

Now that we've dispensed with that unpleasantness, we sure hope you have a great time down here. You'll find we're very hospitable to visitors--A quality that still counts for something, in our humble opinion.

really? backwards?

usamap2.gif

http://www.tolerance.org/news/feature/auburn/index.html

good stuff.

Interesting. Not endorsing cousins marrying, but evidently California, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, and New Jersey all seem to be in the same boat as Alabama. Is Kansas more advanced than those states, too?

You really should learn how to use charts better to make an argument. I guess they don't teach that in Kansas schools.

Nah, it is just that they have married each other so many times, they can't call themselves cousins. This is ridiculous and shows their insecurity of playing an SEC team. I was in Kansas this summer and the people I met were very nice. Hope the KSU fans have a good time, they will be shocked at the advanced south and our beautiful town!

after reading their posts, 100-0 would not be enough for me.

I'm hoping it's just a few "fans" that are obnoxious. I will continue thinking that way unless the fans they bring down here are the same. I think we need to show them how wonderful Auburn treats the opposing fans. Not the opposing team though.

Kansas...the only person I ever knew of that wanted to go there was Dorothy... :big:

WDE!!

Karen :au:

is it just me or is the site down right now?

:lol:

Hey I saw your truck this past weekend across from Burger King, Sweet ride!

yeah! Thats me, we park in the Church parking lot.

haha, thanks!

Now this would have provided endless amounts of opportunity for ridicule had it been posted before the game...

Where is the rest of his costume...that looks...well...stupid.... <_< I think it would scare little children... :o

WDE!!

Karen :au:

Archived