BBall team 3 and 0 in Mexico

autkidd

Seems like they are having fun and playing well...link

they won the 3rd (and last) one too.

where did you find out? What was the score? It isn't listed on auburntigers.com yet. It was last night I know, so I can't understand why its not mentioned.

After the first game there was a priceless quote from Rasheem

Barrett scored 14-straight points and 18 of 21 to end the game.

"My teammates were getting me open, and I was able to make the shots. After the second one went in, the hoop looked like a real big sombrero."

After the first game there was a priceless quote from Rasheem

Barrett scored 14-straight points and 18 of 21 to end the game.

"My teammates were getting me open, and I was able to make the shots. After the second one went in, the hoop looked like a real big sombrero."

I know it's not on anyone's radar in August, but this could be a special year for :au: hoops.

One way or the other, with five returning, upperclass starters this should (had better be?) Lebo's breakthrough year. But if Rasheem scores consistently, look out . . .

I have class with a fellow Lebo Lunatic... We were talking about basketball... NOT football but basketball in August. A couple other people joined in with the chat and seemed to know what they were talking about... I think this will be a team we can look back that may really help jump start this program and have alot of impact for future teams..

Here's hoping that I'm any bit of a psychic

This very well could be a breakout season. Anytime you return 5 starters you have a shot to do pretty well, especially when we had a winning season last year.

Archived