Is Nick Saban skirting the rules in recruiting?

RunInRed

It was about illegitimate championships.

I GOT IT.....This is shane. So, shane, what happened to your PF gig? We want juicy details.

On a side note...shane...No One is claiming the PNC, except for you and some of your illegitimate bammers. What we've said is, "If a Laundromat wants to award us with a Championship, we'll take it." Also, No ONE is saying that uat doesn't have more National Titles than Auburn. All we're saying is that if ONE of your claimed MNCs is Fake...then the Got 12? shirts are REDICULOUS and uat IS THE Laughing Stock of College Football because of that, as well as, paying a Head Coach an UnGodly amount of money (at the time) for What? For, as Mal Moore stated, to get us back to our God Given place in College Football (or something similar), LMFAO. You Will Not Win an Argument against ANYONE, that has TRUTHFUL knowledge of the History of College Football, when you say "We got 12".

Furthermore, take your chest beating bammer self back to the Rock that you climbed out of when $aint $abahr was hired....and don't forget your aluminum hat, shane.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is foolish and ignorant is an au fan bashing Bama fans for claiming what you call '' illegitimate'' championships and claiming your '' People's National Championship''. Your trying to defend the validity of a ''People's National Championship'' while your ridiculing Bama fans.

:roflol:

We only didn't get to play for the NC game that year because we played Alabama. They were so bad they hurt our strength of schedule. :moon:

AU claims 1957. That's all. What the crap are you talking about? I'm not defending anything. Just hoping to enlighten you a little. B)

A classic quote by an au fan!

''What we've said is, "If a Laundromat wants to award us with a Championship, we'll take it."

'The Prowler'

OMG !, and to point your finger at another fan base because of some of the 12 MNC, NOT peoples national championship, are controversial.

Unbelieveable, That's classic stuff. I should keep that. :lol::roflol::roflol:

AU claims 1957. That's all. What the crap are you talking about? I'm not defending anything. Just hoping to enlighten you a little. B)

I only have one question concerning the national championships that either school claims, because frankly I don't care how many we have it's more than 1. Why do SOME Auburn fans say that some of our championships are not real, because of the way that they were awarded? Some were done before the bowl games, and since that is not the way it is done now, then it can't be real. The championship that Auburn got in 1957 was while they were on probation, and that would not be allowed now, so what is the difference?

We don't question your championship, and I really don't care if you claim the people's choice championship.

It was a great year for Auburn football, and certainly something to be proud of, but quit whinning about not playing in the championship game. You may be glad that you didn't. It happened to Bama before, we've had perfect seasons and didn't win the championship. So you're not the first or the last.

''What we've said is, "If a Laundromat wants to award us with a Championship, we'll take it."

'The Prowler'

OMG !, and to point your finger at another fan base because of some of the 12 MNC, NOT peoples national championship, are controversial.

grid this is a perfect example of why you need to take a year or two away from message boards and study your own teams history. If you did, you would KNOW that this quote you are saying you "should keep it", well, you should, but you should also know the ORIGIN of that quote. It came from the one and only Paul "bear" bryant. Hate to burst your bubble that you thought you were getting something original here, but that's yet another FACT If you knew your own corrupt programs history you would know that.... While your on and on about your fake titles, why didn't you ever answer my questions from a few days ago? I'll repeat them for you. 1.) Why is it that the standard uat uses to count their fraudulent titles ONLY applies to uat? Why can't everyone else use your same ridiculous standard? Next, Why is it that uat lays any claim at all to a fake NC in a year in which they finished THIRD in the conference? Also, why is it that uat seems to be the only school laying claim to titles that were "awarded" YEARS later by organizations that didn't even exist in the year the games were played? Now, before you answer, I'll remind you that we've asked these same questions to uat fans that have a lot more knowledge of their program than you do, so choose your answers wisely.

Reading all this uat rhetoric from baby grid, reminded me of a funny joke we used to tell back in the 70's and 80's that's still golden today:

Why did bryant eat his cherrios on a plate?

cause if he put them in a bowl, he'd lose them......

Next, BMH, Not going to break down every year as to why the vast majority of uat's titles are FAKE. It's been done here way to many times. However, see my questions that I repeated above to baby grid that he ignored before.

As far as us "whining" about not making the title game in 2004, you really need to work on your comprehension skills. Nobody here is whining because we didn't make the game. We WON every game we had on the schedule and YES I believe we were the best team in the country that year. PERIOD. Nobody anywhere can prove that we weren't. Just because a program is on probation DOES NOT mean they can't be "awarded" the NC. Remember, the AP pulled out of the BCS and thus, can award their "championship" to whoever they see fit Just like they did before the BCS was created. Although it is unlikely, its not impossible.

War Tiger this fired off when some of you were pointing and laughing at Bama's probation and acussations of current cheating. I pointed out the fact that you guys really have no room to be making fun of anyone about probation or cheating. I thought it was comical. It was enjoyable and entertaining for me. Honestly you guys were being hypocritical and you know that. Gave you facts of it listed with the NCAA. You excused them and laid blame on Bear and Bama all the while completely dismissing the fact that your program was certainly responsible for some of what it got. Not once did you admit au deserved some of it. You certainly changed your stance regarding responsibility of recorded facts and proclaimed Bama desrved all it got. That's your opinion and I have mine. No need to blast someone while you are doing it to. You defended your position and school just as I did. You did however offer up your opinion of Bama cheating now and multiple schools know it. You offered it up as fact and refused to prove it. Had I said the same about au it would have gotten me blasted for not providing ''facts''. See ''Bama fans hate facts'' works both ways, so do au fans. Had I used your reason for not presenting them,''I don't do reasearch for free'' and ''it's a secret source'' how would that have went over? If it's a secret source that you can't reveal then why did you offer it up knowing you couldn't prove it. The answer is you wanted to sling more mud.

Of course I won't win an argument,since discussing anything with any of you is impossible when someone doesn't agree with every thing you say,and I'm not here to win anything. You started with the personal attacks and name calling. That was immature and you were refering to me as immature while doing it. You know it and that isn't very mature for a moderator to do. You point out that I wouldn't comment on things you've ask and you've done the same. No difference there.

I've already said I'd rather this not get worse but none of you will have it. You want to sling crap so what do you think I'm going to do.

How many times have some of you complained or bashed Bama fans for their behavior while you were doing the exact same thing? How many times have I point it out? Regardless of what message board it's on. It's still part of the discussion.

I said both schools and fan bases were guilty of similar things and neither is better than the other. Both fan bases have good and bad fans. Your hatred of Bama is noted. It is sad that you have to live with it. I'm sure it makes you happy.

I have not seen one instance any where on this board where any of you have tried to be rational or even welcome outside opinion. Not towards me but towards almost any rival fan. I know it's an au board but message boards usually encourage opinions from different prespectives. Before you misunderstand me I'm not refering to just this specific topic or against me but the overal board as a whole.

War Tiger this fired off when some of you were pointing and laughing at Bama's probation and acussations of current cheating. I pointed out the fact that you guys really have no room to be making fun of anyone about probation or cheating. I thought it was comical. It was enjoyable and entertaining for me. Honestly you guys were being hypocritical and you know that. Gave you facts of it listed with the NCAA. You excused them and laid blame on Bear and Bama all the while completely dismissing the fact that your program was certainly responsible for some of what it got. Not once did you admit au deserved some of it. You certainly changed your stance regarding responsibility of recorded facts and proclaimed Bama desrved all it got. That's your opinion and I have mine. No need to blast someone while you are doing it to. You defended your position and school just as I did. You did however offer up your opinion of Bama cheating now and multiple schools know it. You offered it up as fact and refused to prove it. Had I said the same about au it would have gotten me blasted for not providing ''facts''. See ''Bama fans hate facts'' works both ways, so do au fans. Had I used your reason for not presenting them,''I don't do reasearch for free'' and ''it's a secret source'' how would that have went over? If it's a secret source that you can't reveal then why did you offer it up knowing you couldn't prove it. The answer is you wanted to sling more mud.

Of course I won't win an argument,since discussing anything with any of you is impossible when someone doesn't agree with every thing you say,and I'm not here to win anything. You started with the personal attacks and name calling. That was immature and you were refering to me as immature while doing it. You know it and that isn't very mature for a moderator to do. You point out that I wouldn't comment on things you've ask and you've done the same. No difference there.

I've already said I'd rather this not get worse but none of you will have it. You want to sling crap so what do you think I'm going to do.

How many times have some of you complained or bashed Bama fans for their behavior while you were doing the exact same thing? How many times have I point it out? Regardless of what message board it's on. It's still part of the discussion.

I said both schools and fan bases were guilty of similar things and neither is better than the other. Both fan bases have good and bad fans. Your hatred of Bama is noted. It is sad that you have to live with it. I'm sure it makes you happy.

I have not seen one instance any where on this board where any of you have tried to be rational or even welcome outside opinion. Not towards me but towards almost any rival fan. I know it's an au board but message boards usually encourage opinions from different prespectives. Before you misunderstand me I'm not refering to just this specific topic or against me but the overal board as a whole.

When I want or need your approval for anything I post here, I'll let you know... how's that? Now, why are you so hell bent on avoiding the questions I asked you above? I've asked them TWICE now and you sidestepped them each and every time. Typical. The difference in us is we are on our own board defending our program against your idiocy. You are the outsider here, never forget that. Once more...learn your schools history...

When I want or need your approval for anything I post here, I'll let you know... how's that? Now, why are you so hell bent on avoiding the questions I asked you above? I've asked them TWICE now and you sidestepped them each and every time. Typical. The difference in us is we are on our own board defending our program against your idiocy. You are the outsider here, never forget that. Once more...learn your schools history...

Well, again your doing the same thing. You've done your share of sidestepping but it's ok for you to do while you point your finger at me. Of course I'm an outsider. I already mentioned it. Does that mean I don't have the right to ask you to do the same thing your asking me to do? You've dodge some things yourself.

Did you not read what I posted or is this going to be the same as you've done all along.

I said both schools and fan bases were guilty of similar things and neither is better than the other. Both fan bases have good and bad fans. Your hatred of Bama is noted. It is sad that you have to live with it.

I believe what you said was your school is, has been, and always will be better.

Look... you came here acting like an ass, don't back pedal now and play all innocent. We are very accomodating to rival fans. Even ones we don't agree with. Just ask Bg or Slink. They contribute to the board. They don't take-on the board as you are trying to do. Don't get me wrong, Bg et al have been in some pretty heated debates, but that is not their sole mission.

Don't expect anyone to show you any respect here as long as you continue to act like an ass. But you should already know that.

ps Are you related to BMH?

I said both schools and fan bases were guilty of similar things and neither is better than the other. Both fan bases have good and bad fans. Your hatred of Bama is noted. It is sad that you have to live with it.

I believe that was quite a few posts back. I tried to ease up a bit but like I said you guys won't have it.

I believe what you said was your school is, has been, and always will be better. Why did I say that? Did you leave that out on purpose?

Look... you came here acting like an ass, don't back pedal now and play all innocent. We are very accomodating to rival fans. Even ones we don't agree with. Just ask Bg or Slink. They contribute to the board. They don't take-on the board as you are trying to do. Don't get me wrong, Bg et al have been in some pretty heated debates, but that is not their sole mission.

Don't expect anyone to show you any respect here as long as you continue to act like an ass. But you should already know that. You've been quite cordial yourself.

I don't know where you get backpeddling from.

If asking you to do the same as you're asking me to do and pointing out that you are doing exactly what you're bashing me for doing is acting like an ass,then so be it.

I did not start with name calling or insults. That came from one of your own mods. I haven't done anything to anyone here that hasn't been done to me first. I've responded in the same manner of attitude that was directed towards me.

'The Prowler'

grid this is a perfect example of why you need to take a year or two away from message boards and study your own teams history. If you did, you would KNOW that this quote you are saying you "should keep it", well, you should, but you should also know the ORIGIN of that quote. It came from the one and only Paul "bear" bryant. Hate to burst your bubble that you thought you were getting something original here, but that's yet another FACT If you knew your own corrupt programs history you would know that....

:roflol: Hook, Line, and Sinker. I figured he'd take the Bait....and, right on schedule of the illegitimate & illiterate bammers, he took it. :poke:

I believe that was quite a few posts back. I tried to ease up a bit but like I said you guys won't have it.

I believe what you said was your school is, has been, and always will be better. Why did I say that? Did you leave that out on purpose?

Don't expect anyone to show you any respect here as long as you continue to act like an ass. But you should already know that. You've been quite cordial yourself.

If asking you to do the same as you're asking me to do and pointing out that you are doing exactly what you're bashing me for doing is acting like an ass,then so be it.

I did not start with name calling or insults. That came from one of your own mods. I haven't done anything to anyone here that hasn't been done to me first. I've responded in the same manner of attitude that was directed towards me.

Actually you did.... You've come here in all of your 89 posts and ripped our program. Proclaiming uat to have been the greatest, is the greatest and always will be the greatest. We are a proud fan base, and don't take to kindly to someone such as yourself coming to OUR board and ripping our program. You've proclaimed this multiple times in this very thread and you want respect?? Not going to happen. You've done nothing here but run your mouth about how auburn will never be better than the mighty turds, and the EVIDENCE shows a vastly different perspective. We are better and have been for the last 25 years which is likely longer than you've been alive. As far as the "insults" coming from me....I said before, I'll say again... I call them as I see them. You've given me nothing to indicate you know anything about football or particularly uat and that programs history. You allegedly cheer for uat, yet know nothing of its history?? how pathetic.

Simple thing you can't seem to grasp. This is a board of primarily Auburn fans... The vast majority of us HATE uat and don't want them to experience success at any time in anything. Clear enough? Good. Now, given uat's history ( that you apparently don't know) when something fishy comes up about uat, we are going to discuss it. We will laugh at uat anytime they give us a reason too. We will cheer when uat gets put on probation AGAIN. We are on an auburn board discussing uat's idiocy and misfortune. We are not going to uat boards and telling you how much you suck at everything. We are doing it here on our own board. If you don't like it and don't want to read it, I suggest you leave and go to a uat board. I'm sure there are many uat boards that are ripping Auburn at every turn and you would fit right in with them. There's the reason why I don't visit uat boards. I'm not going to a uat board and try to defend my school. It's a pointless effort, which is exactly what you are in here. Again, don't like what we think or accuse uat of? Leave. Go to a uat board with your own ilk. It's really a quite simple process....

Now...LEARN YOUR SCHOOLS HISTORY...

Now...LEARN YOUR SCHOOLS HISTORY...

Well, that would mean he'd have to Read. :roflol:

You don't comprehend very well do you.

I did not start with name calling or insults. That came from one of your own mods (wartigger). I haven't done anything to anyone here that hasn't been done to me first. I've responded in the same manner of attitude that was directed towards me.

Your last post was pathetic. Don't act as if you didn't do anything here but defend your own corrupt cesspool of a program,which is the third worst program for cheating in the history of the NCAA. LEARN YOUR HISTORY. You've attacked me first, but you don't understand that do you. Live with your history and accept the ''facts''. Admitting ones history and embracing facts without trying to distort and blame someone elses for your own shortcommings is something that is foreign to you. Learn and deal with your own history. You should practice what you preach. That would mean you would have to be accountable for your words. You've shown you can't do that. All you can do is deflect truths and point your hypocritical finger at every turn while blaming me because I've defended my opinion. You are a bitter pathetic individule incapable of demanding from yourself what you demand from others.

You are the biggest hypocrite that I have ever encountered and quite possibly the worst ,so called,moderator I've witnessed trying to moderate a message board.

Prowler,is that a pic of you in your avy or just the beginning of your family tree?

You don't comprehend very well do you.

I did not start with name calling or insults. That came from one of your own mods (wartigger). I haven't done anything to anyone here that hasn't been done to me first. I've responded in the same manner of attitude that was directed towards me.

Your last post was pathetic. Don't act as if you didn't do anything here but defend your own corrupt cesspool of a program,which is the third worst program for cheating in the history of the NCAA. LEARN YOUR HISTORY. You've attacked me first, but you don't understand that do you. Live with your history and accept the ''facts''. Admitting ones history and embracing facts without trying to distort and blame someone elses for your own shortcommings is something that is foreign to you. Learn and deal with your own history. You should practice what you preach. That would mean you would have to be accountable for your words. You've shown you can't do that. All you can do is deflect truths and point your hypocritical finger at every turn while blaming me because I've defended my opinion. You are a bitter pathetic individule incapable of demanding from yourself what you demand from others.

You are the biggest hypocrite that I have ever encountered and quite possibly the worst ,so called,moderator I've witnessed trying to moderate a message board.

Prowler,is that a pic of you in your avy or just the beginning of your family tree?

for the record, if you are going to name me in your posts, please spell my name correctly...geez, its not that difficult.

Big difference here baby grid is that I DO know my schools history. I know all about our times on probation and I don't deny we were on probation. That alone is fact. But, what you can't seem to get through your water soaked brain is that by knowing my programs history, I also know HOW we got on probation. Once more, I really don't care if you like it, agree with me or simply don't care. I'm certainly not here to please you. Don't like me, great.... Believe me, to this point i've held back with you. So you really expect to be able to come here to an AUBURN BOARD and trash our program with no consequences or reaction from us? Yeah, ok, baby grid, ok. Not bitter at all baby grid, not bitter at all. If aunation were a cat, you would be our ball of yarn that we bat around all over the place. Notice how you are fighting this little internet battle all by yourself baby grid. None of the uat posters that have been around longer than you are, are helping you here. That should tell you something, baby grid. tell me baby grid, why did you come here? Did you think you had some rite of passage to defend your program on this board? Did you think you were going to convince us that you are right and we are all wrong? Did you really think that baby grid? Let's try an experiment shall we. Why don't you venture out of this tired, hashed and rehashed thread and engage in some constructive conversations on other topics and lets see how well you do. I already tremendously question if you have any football knowledge at all. Prove me wrong. Let's see how much you really know when you aren't trying to rip our program, which is all you've been doing since you got here.

Do you like that song Apple bottom Jeans. My favorite line is the boots with the fur.

Do you like that song Apple bottom Jeans. My favorite line is the boots with the fur.

THE MOST annoying song on the planet. ever. except maybe The Macarena.

Even the baggy sweatpants and teh Reeboks with the strap?

Archived