UAT Twins...BARF!

jw 4 au

Did you see those two Alabama twins ESPN kept showing wearing the houndstooth caps? If that is the best UAT has to offer, they trail Auburn woman my a freakin' mile!!!! "Nasty skanks" is what came to mind when I saw them. Geeze... I guess they did have thier teeth though, so that is a step up form thier standard. :rolleyes:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate those girls. I went to the Bama vs. Tennesee game two years ago with my fiance (I know I know, but my fiance goes to Bama and got an extra ticket and we weren't playing anyone special that day I don't think) and those ungrateful girls were there in their stupid houndstooth hats propped up on those pillars at the bottom of the field, right in front of a handicapped lady sitting on the very front row, blocking her ability to see the field. They sat there the whole time while the handicapped lady sat there and cried because they were being so rude.

Ever since that incident, my fiance and I feel the urge to throw up every time we see those ugly you-know-whats.

Yea, but there's a really cute brunette, slightly curly hair, that was sitting behind them and to the right. She's too young for me, but the real problem is that she cheers for 'Bama; that leaves you out sweetheart, sorry...

Did you see the other set of two girls with "I love Saban" pins and straw hats? They were even skankier. Made the blondes in houndstooth look not so bad. Wonder where Colleen was?

They were in Hoover Friday night getting Mexican at Guadalajara. I had seen them at Firenze earlier that week and was trying to figure out how I knew them and one of them was obviously doing the same to me. They were sitting with this typical trashy uat sidewalk alumni couple.

Then I saw them on TV and realized that I knew them from that too.

They were in Hoover Friday night getting Mexican at Guadalajara. I had seen them at Firenze earlier that week and was trying to figure out how I knew them and one of them was obviously doing the same to me. They were sitting with this typical trashy uat sidewalk alumni couple.

Then I saw them on TV and realized that I knew them from that too.

Please tell me they don't walk around 24/7 with those stupid houndstooth caps on?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I understand the repugnancy of the houndstooth.....but those girls aren't ugly.

They're not the hottest women walking the planet, but I've had worse. Much worse.

They have no redeeming qualities outside of the blonde hair and very average bodies. Their faces need to be covered completely by those sunglasses they wear.

They're not the hottest women walking the planet, but I've had worse. Much worse.

Did you get a real good look at them? Funny to see this post here because last night they showed them and I remember thinking to myself damn those girls aren't very attractive.

I guess it just proves if you put a houndstooth hat on anything Bama fans will lust after it.

if you like make-up applied with a trowel they're beautiful, otherwise....not in the least.

They are the true definition of a 20 yarder - yuk!

You guys are funny. First to make a judgement of ALL the girls who go to Alabama (and compare them to AU girls) based on a couple of chicks who go to UAB, is HILARIOUS.

Secondly, to suggest that they are ugly is a joke. No, they arent NEARLY as fine as the WB twins who were at Bama a few years ago. But they are far from ugly. And I'm pretty sure everyone here who's calling them ugly has hooked up with a chick who's not in the same league as them.

I saw them yesterday, and no they aren't amazing looking. But far from ugly.

houndstooth_twins.jpg

Since they were wearing houndstooth hats and this is a quote from BG it should translate to the rest of the world that yes indeed they were very unattractive.

You guys are funny. First to make a judgement of ALL the girls who go to Alabama (and compare them to AU girls) based on a couple of chicks who go to UAB, is HILARIOUS.

Secondly, to suggest that they are ugly is a joke. No, they arent NEARLY as fine as the WB twins who were at Bama a few years ago. But they are far from ugly. And I'm pretty sure everyone here who's calling them ugly has hooked up with a chick who's not in the same league as them.

They're ugly hoors. UGLY ass hoors.

Anybody who finds these heinous skanks attractive has a predisposition toward trash. I bet you wooded up over Peg Bundy, too.

houndstooth_twins.jpg

Since they were wearing houndstooth hats and this is a quote from BG it should translate to the rest of the world that yes indeed they were very unattractive.

I'm suprised he noticed them since they were wearing the houndstooth hats that he can't see

Well I do not personally find them attractive, but you guys are sick for the comments you make. You really make yourselves look very classless. It's a shame you call people names like this and make fun of someone. Shame...

I wouldn't have given them a second look when I was single, but I wouldn't have said they were ugly.

I agree totally. :thumbsup:

They're not ugly. So long as you're at least 50 yards away. Get any closer.... :puke:

Archived