UAT Twins...BARF!

jw 4 au

The one on the right is OMG, gorgeous!

Oh, but there are plenty of girls on bama's campus who are better looking. :roflol:

Your opinion is rendered invalid. You said Megan Fox was "fugly"

transformers-megan-fox-070518-1.jpg

Yep, you said "fugly".

And her face remains fugly. Sorry. She has a horse face. That's a VERY flattering picture. She's got a decent body (in some shots) and there's an FHM pic of her in a pink fuzzy blanket that might give me reason to rethink. But then I see this:

transformers-megan-fox.jpg

A photo where she's not airbrushed as much, a little less retouched and I think "Nah. Still pretty fugly"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one on the right is OMG, gorgeous!

Oh, but there are plenty of girls on bama's campus who are better looking. :roflol:

Your opinion is rendered invalid. You said Megan Fox was "fugly"

transformers-megan-fox-070518-1.jpg

Yep, you said "fugly".

And her face remains fugly. Sorry. She has a horse face. That's a VERY flattering picture. She's got a decent body (in some shots) and there's an FHM pic of her in a pink fuzzy blanket that might give me reason to rethink. But then I see this:

transformers-megan-fox.jpg

A photo where she's not airbrushed as much, a little less retouched and I think "Nah. Still pretty fugly"

Ralph.

That's what her name should be.

Because that's what she makes me want to do.

Bleghck. :puke:

I never said you couldn't. I meant that once you get them converted you have to go in with another student that has a student ID. Trust me, I know.

Again, you don't. I've been sitting in the student section for 9 years. A converted student ticket is a general admission ticket for anyone.

9 years? Is that punishment for not eating that hat?

I hope everyone who is calling those girls all these derogatory names has actually met them and knows what kind of people they are. Otherwise, it's simply ridiculous and childish to even say such things. :angry:

And to be calling them ugly, I sure hope all your girlfriends and wives are way better looking than the HT. Otherwise, I don't see any reason to be talking so badly about two girls you don't even know just because they root for your arch-rival. Pretty sad display of character in this thread. :no:

I hope everyone who is calling those girls all these derogatory names has actually met them and knows what kind of people they are. Otherwise, it's simply ridiculous and childish to even say such things. :angry:

And to be calling them ugly, I sure hope all your girlfriends and wives are way better looking than the HT. Otherwise, I don't see any reason to be talking so badly about two girls you don't even know just because they root for your arch-rival. Pretty sad display of character in this thread. :no:

Another attention whore.

BTW, I was just informed why the "twins" wear the caps. To cover their roots. That way they don't have to buy a new bottle of bleach each week. "Bottle Blondes"

Some bubba called into the PFB show the other day say, "I'm sure glad they keep showing those girls on T.V. during the game. If I was a recruit, that would sure make me want to sign with Alabama".

Some bubba called into the PFB show the other day say, "I'm sure glad they keep showing those girls on T.V. during the game. If I was a recruit, that would sure make me want to sign with Alabama".

I thought players were too busy to drive to Birmingham to see girls at their own school?

Another attention whore.

BTW, I was just informed why the "twins" wear the caps. To cover their roots. That way they don't have to buy a new bottle of bleach each week. "Bottle Blondes"

Can you even imagine what HIS wife looks like? Him, too, for that matter.

What's wrong with her face?

tn2_megan_fox_1.jpg

Way better face than any of those FSU chicks.

That's a much better picture than that other one. She's no where near the wood-level of Jenn Sterger, but her face isn't ugly. The worst part about Megan Fox, at least in that previous picture, is her body. I only like to draw stick-figures.

Yeah Galen always puts his other picture out there. Because it's the absolute WORST picture of her. There are plenty others where she looks awesome. But they aren't fit for a family site.

Google images people, google images.

This is a really stupid position to take. What someone's wife or girlfriend looks like has no bearing at all on their ability to recognize beauty (or lack of it) in another. You don't have to drive a BMW to recognize its quality. And you don't have to own a purebred to recognize an ugly ass mutt.

These two girls are over-exposed and, frankly, quite unattractive. Perhaps if somebody would volunteer to sandblast about 14 years of caked on makeup off their pumpkin heads we might be better able to judge. I've seen better looking women working the counters at Dollar General.

What's wrong with her face?

tn2_megan_fox_1.jpg

Way better face than any of those FSU chicks.

That's a much better picture than that other one. She's no where near the wood-level of Jenn Sterger, but her face isn't ugly. The worst part about Megan Fox, at least in that previous picture, is her body. I only like to draw stick-figures.

She's got an adam's apple and her face looks like a freaking horse.

She has some good photos out there. But so do a lot of people who are pretty damn fugly when the airbrush isn't on. I've seen pics of Courtney Love that looked pretty hot. And she's pretty freaking spooky.

She's got an adam's apple and her face looks like a freaking horse.

:roflol:

You are crazy. That woman is freakin smoking

I've seen pics of Courtney Love that looked pretty hot. And she's pretty freaking spooky.

Let's see some proof of this.....

I'm glad you followed your previous post with this one. Only further invalidates your position.

Let me guess. You think Courtney Love is hot, too.

No. Not even slightly. But YOU are the only one here who thinks Megan Fox is "fugly".

I'm glad you followed your previous post with this one. Only further invalidates your position.

No. Not even slightly. But YOU are the only one here who thinks Megan Fox is "fugly".

No. No I'm not. I'm just the most vocal.

I wouldn't say fugly, but definitely unattractive in the facial/ribcage department.

Another attention whore.

Can you even imagine what HIS wife looks like? Him, too, for that matter.

How long did it take for you to come up with that insult? A couple of days, obviously. :rolleyes:

I just find it amusing that people behind a keyboard like to take people they've never even met and slam them just because they are Alabama fans. I have no idea whether or not they wear lots of makeup or dye their hair because I've never seen them in person or talked to them. I guess all of y'all have and I'm sure you would say all of this to their faces if given the chance. It's a whole lot easier to insult someone to her face than to do it on an anonymous message board.

I will admit that some Bama fans also are sick of them and I don't find them particularly attractive myself, but I don't see any reason to be so demeaning. I guess little brother syndrome extends to all areas.

Archived