UAT Twins...BARF!

jw 4 au

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pick my battles based on the relative ass-ness of the participants. The more assy, the more they need to be humbled.

If you are going to try and "battle", you should at least address my response and not just one line. I'd take back the little brother comment if anyone actually had a rational explanation as to why you pick on two 23 year old girls who aren't here to defend themselves. If you got a problem with them, change the channel. I guess it's hard to do that, huh?

For the same reason we used to pick on Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumb dressed up like Weebles and sporting the toilet paper-Tide box-toilet paper totem pole. Same reason we laugh at the ginormous bubba with the Bear Bryant scene tattooed on his back or the moronic couple who named their kids "Tyde" and "Saban." We think your fanbase is a constant source of wacky hijinks, oddball characters, attention whores and low-watt rednecks and thus more than deserving of our derision.

I've got a stupendous idea: if you don't like us making sport of the rubes wearing houndstooth underoos and making our entire state look ridiculous, don't read Auburn forums. But I guess that's hard to do, huh?

I've got a stupendous idea: if you don't like us making sport of the rubes wearing houndstooth underoos and making our entire state look ridiculous, don't read Auburn forums. But I guess that's hard to do, huh?

Best thing I've read on here yet. I think that's exactly what I'll do.

cool. take the rest of your uat ilk with you.

Guest BoStillKnows
I will admit that some Bama fans also are sick of them and I don't find them particularly attractive myself, but I don't see any reason to be so demeaning. I guess little brother syndrome extends to all areas.

Well, how are you little brothers doing? :roflol:

Dammm. His seven posts were platinum. I'd gotten so attached to the douche and was so hoping he/she would stick around for a long, long time.

Hope the door doesn't hit him/her too hard in the ass on the way out.

Archived