Women's Basketball Preseason Ranked #17

tigerbait04

Women's Basketball Magazine has listed AU Women's basketball as the preseason #17. For the first time since Coach Fortner came to the plains she is going to have an experienced starting 5 as well as experienced backups. Coming off a 20 win season last year, hopefully the ladies can continue the trek back to the glory days of AU women's basketball.

auburntigers.com article

Guest Tigrinum Major

She's had some awesome recruiting classes, including the two best high school girl's players in Alabama last year.

Two more polls came out since my first post this morning. Athlon has them at 25th and CSTV.com has them at 19th. I know its preseason, but this is a huge step forward to Coach Fortner and the Lady Tigers.

This should be a fun year for both basketball programs... November can't come fast enough.

dude you need to stop worrying about basketball. Were playing for a freaking SEC Championship in football right now.

I worry about both just the same... But even so enough people care about football MUCH more than basketball so they deserve a lil love from someone... I'll be the same way when baseball season starts...

Archived