89-75 Auburn Wins

autkidd

I've got to say... We didn't have a whole lot of room to move around the offense... Bluefield was incredibly fast and interrupted our passing lanes quite a bit. I was impressed with them and their ability to shoot 3's...

We are bigger inside. It was nice to have a 6'9 guy in Heramb(who looked extremely) good and Bouba at 7'1 alot...

The best thing about them... they both can run. Bouba looked like Tolbert a few times diving on the floor to grab a loose ball and made a really nice steal. He made some great baskets and Heramb showed he can shot from all over the court making one 3 and just missing a second.

I was quite happy with the performance... We needed to slow down just a bit tonight... we made some mistakes on when to shoot and sure the ft's need work but Vot looked much more comfortable up there.

Hargrove played well... It will be fun with him and Tolbert out there at the same time.

The team as a whole fought hard and never gave up. I was disappointed in the turnout (not for people not in town). This team deserves a good crowd.

I've got to say... We didn't have a whole lot of room to move around the offense... Bluefield was incredibly fast and interrupted our passing lanes quite a bit. I was impressed with them and their ability to shoot 3's...

We are bigger inside. It was nice to have a 6'9 guy in Heramb(who looked extremely) good and Bouba at 7'1 alot...

The best thing about them... they both can run. Bouba looked like Tolbert a few times diving on the floor to grab a loose ball and made a really nice steal. He made some great baskets and Heramb showed he can shot from all over the court making one 3 and just missing a second.

I was quite happy with the performance... We needed to slow down just a bit tonight... we made some mistakes on when to shoot and sure the ft's need work but Vot looked much more comfortable up there.

Hargrove played well... It will be fun with him and Tolbert out there at the same time.

The team as a whole fought hard and never gave up. I was disappointed in the turnout (not for people not in town). This team deserves a good crowd.

Thanks for the update. Did anyone else impress? Reed running the point. Quantez? Has Barrett's shooting gotten any better?

Barrett looked better than last year. Had a couple of misses... He looked like he lost some weight.

Reed ran the point... From what I saw did well for the most part. Made some mistakes, but for the first game I'm not gonna criticize it too much.

Tez didn't run much of the point. But you can definitley tell a difference in the team when he is on the court.

FYI... Lebo looked like he got in the gym in the off season... He has lost quite a bit of weight as we..

IMO. Our best lineup tonight was Bouba, Vot, Tolbert, Tez, and Reed. Barrett, Heramb, and Hargove will nice subs...

I can't say enough on how well Heramb played tonight. With Prowell coming back in around 5 games this should be a really good team with lots of athleticism from Reed all the way to Bouba.

Archived