Banning notification

TitanTiger

ugababe117 will no longer be participating in these forums. It is for a cumulative number of reasons and problems that came to a head yesterday with a series of outbursts, both public and private. It was not done without deliberation overnight by the moderators and administrators here and is a unanimous decision. We don't do this lightly. In the history of WEN since David took over administration of the site (going back 2 years or more), this is now only the 4th person ever to be banned. We much prefer less drastic measures such as private requests or warnings, temporary suspensions, and so on. Those options had already been exhausted in the past for various issues with ugababe.

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to contact me via PM and I'll answer questions the best I can. I don't feel it's necessary or constructive to publicly post all the back and forth that's gone on between her and the mods/admins, but suffice it to say, all messages and posts were saved that had to do with this decision.

Archived