Some guy from ESPN.com early brackets

autkidd

the first of the last four out. At least we are mentioned as being good enough to to be on the bubble. He has 4 teams from the SEC in. So that would make us 5th in the SEC... Not too bad.

link

With Dollard out, Id say its fair to have us on the outside looking in. Hopefully they can overcome that and make the dance. The SEC is going to be pretty mediocre this year, so we will have a chance in every single conference game we play. We just need some more consistency than last year. Hopefully the shooting will improve.

Pick the worst college football preseason poll in history. That bracket is 10 times worse and stupider.

Unless that guy can give me just as much analysis on UC Santa Barbara from the Big West conference as he can North Carolina, I don't want to hear a damn thing out of his mouth predicting the NCAA tournament. Most of those teams HAVEN'T PLAYED A GAME YET.

Do we not have enough sports? Is there not something that can keep people's attentions for a few months? I mean, late December, sure, make some stupid bracket predictions. But for now, go watch football. Go watch the baseball offseason start up. Go watch a few NBA games. Go find a new hobby. Become a gardener or a cook. Start a book club. Do something productive because this "bracketology" crap is paying Mr. Joe Lunardi a lot of money for a whole lotta nothing. :soapbox:

actually if theres anyone to listen to on this kind of thing its Joe Lunardi. Hes got some impressive stats on picking who will make the tourney. But yeah I agree. Most teams havent even played a game. Its too early, but its interesting to see what people expect from each team, and who will surpass or fall short of expectations.

Archived