Coach Tuberville the BEST!

WarTim

Coach Tuberville has proven himself to be a GREAT recruiter. The war is OVER!

He has now "outrecruited" everyone one in America (College & NFL).

Go ahead, bash away. Even the biggest homer of all $puat -ga-etc..fans must now admit that the guy can recruit. IF Carnell & Ronnie were not very happy at AU, they had the perfect excuse to leave. Instead, like DT and Karlos before them, they chose to stay another season and play for Coach Tuberville and his staff.

That fact speaks volumes about where we are and where we are headed.

I can now rest easy knowing that we have won the biggest recruiting battle of the

decade.

WAR EAGLE!

It is GREAT to be an AUBURN TIGER ! ! ! :au::au::au::D:D

Well said WarTim!!!

CTT has my respect and is definately the classiest guy in that university!

He has brought back 4 incredible players in the last two years and that speaks volumes about him and his program that he runs!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Don't forget about Carlos Rogers. He has decided to stay also!! That's 5 quality players that has decided to stay. How many at Alabama has decided to jump ship this year? At least 3 I think(that's loyalty for you).

Don't forget about Carlos Rogers. He has decided to stay also!! That's 5 quality players that has decided to stay. How many at Alabama has decided to jump ship this year? At least 3 I think(that's loyalty for you).

You can't blame a rat for jumping off a SINKING ship ! ! ! !

:D:DB)

You can't blame a rat for jumping off a SINKING ship ! ! ! !

:D:DB)

Its okay to poke fun at Bama's program, but don't call the players rats. They made a business decision. Would you stick up for Caddy if he had jumped early?

#1 Figure of speech

#2 OUR ship is not sinking. THEIR ship IS ! ! ! :D:D:D

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

After what has happened this year, I wouldn't have been surprised if both CW and RB had declared for the draft. With their, and Carlos's decision to stay, along with the decision last year by KD and DT to stay, it brings up a point that I think is very important.

Whether we win 5 games or 13 games, these young men WANT to play for CTT and to be a part of the Auburn team for as long as they can. It says something very positive about a coach when his players are that loyal to him and his program. I don't think that, by itself, is enough to keep CTT, but its just another factor in the overall evaluation of a coach. The way I look at it, CTT does just about everything right except to win enough games to silence his vocal critics. I'm not saying that I am happy with 8 and 5; I certainly am disappointed and was near the point of outrage after GT. But seeing the steps he took and the progress of the team took the edge off that anger.

As of today, I am glad that CTT is our coach! Having said that, I hope he makes the right decisions on coaching personnel in the off season so that the team has a chance to improve next year. If he can put some double digits in the "W" column to go along with the graduation rates, team spirit, clean record with the NCAA, loyalty of his players and recruiting players with class that he already has done, all of the Auburn family should be happy and proud to have him as our coach.

If any of the three were projected as 1st draft picks do you think that we would be discussing this? If they had been projected as 1st round picks, they would have been gone...period. They came back to better thier draft status for 2005 and finish their degree requirements. Nothing wrong with that.

But give CTT credit??? <_< For what??? We are getting blasted in recruiting, Bravo Tubby!!! You're the BEST!!! :lol::D

just remember raven we were playing in a bowl game uat was sitting at the house.i'm sure you're referring to alabama beating us in recruiting. we had a game to play and win to help recruiting.

it ain't over until signing day and coach tubbs will pull out the stops.

just remember raven we were playing in a bowl game uat was sitting at the house.i'm sure you're referring to alabama beating us in recruiting. we had a game to play and win to help recruiting.

It didn't seem to hurt LSU, USC, Oklahoma, etc... :huh:

This weekend with be the deciding factor as to whether this year is a bust in recruiting...we will see.

i also forgot to mention the SACS thing and termoils swarming our program at the time.

i think we'll do fine

This weekend with be the deciding factor as to whether this year is a bust in recruiting...we will see.

Raven it is time for you to step on over to the darkside. YOU would make a GREAT, yet very typical, $puat fan!

LOL

Raven it is time for you to step on over to the darkside. YOU would make a GREAT, yet very typical, $puat fan!

LOL

I don't think he said anything that wasn't true.

See what happens when you post facts with links to back them up, Raven??

LOL

Raven, you see that whenever you express any concerns or doubts about CTT or the direction of the program, War Tim calls you a $puat...just par for the course. Of course, we haven't signed anyone in quite a while, we're ranked behind powerhouses like Indiana and Rutgers to date, and now there is national discussion (see link and article below) about AU and our poor showing in recruiting to date.

Like you Raven, I hope CTT can pull out some big signings in these last couple of weeks, but we have absolutely no momentum...unlike the past CTT recruiting classes. I guess I am now a $spuat too...at least in War Tim's sunshine pumping world.

On the Gators Insider Web Site: UFInsider Recruiting Article

CTSD Tonight

By Jamie Newberg National Recruiting Analyst

Date: Jan 14, 2004

Tonight, on CTSD, quarterback Cornelius Ingram and wide receiver Calvin Johnson will join us in-studio while Clemson commitment Mike McIntosh will join us via the Sunshine Studios in Orlando, Florida. Plus, we will spotlight Kenny O'Neal, Jamaal Edwards and many others.

Tonight on Countdown to Signing Day we have a very special show. Wide receiver Mike McIntosh, from Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast High School, will talk about his decision to commit to Clemson. Also, quarterback Cornelius Ingram and wide receiver Calvin Johnson will join us in-studio.

We will also spotlight Georgia Tech with the recent Johnson pledge, where does Georgia go from here in regards to the wide receiver position (profiling Demiko Goodman and Kenny O’Neal), show Early Doucet’s LSU announcement, North Carolina commits, and ask the question of what’s going on at Auburn?

Xavier Carter, Marlon Favorite, Drew Miller, Jim Tartt, Jason Watkins, Antoine Caldwell, Marcus Carter, Stephen Green, Del Roberts, and other prospects will be profiled.

We have a very special road trip recap with the nation’s top linebacker prospect, Willie Williams. He will tell us all about his weekend trip to Florida State.

Also, we will preview some of the big visits this weekend.

Countdown to Signing Day is on live at 6:30 p.m. on Fox Sports South and the Sunshine Network in Florida every Wednesday night.

...now there is national discussion (see link and article below) about AU and our poor showing in recruiting to date.

..and ask the question of what’s going on at Auburn?

I don't see how that question "What's going on at Auburn?" necessarily implies good or bad...It is about as neutral as a question can be.

It could be interpreted as "What's going on at Auburn that's causing their recruiting to be so poor?"

But it could also be interpreted as "What's going on...that's causing such positive talk?"

Or it could just be "What's going on, good or bad...because we're just interested"

Perhap there was more inside?

You guys crack me up. I have not laughed sooooo much at any post. (Well, excluding any post by bg or sausage).

Because I am smart enough to know that we have only signed a hand full of players and I know that we are going after the BIG fish, I am a "sunshine" pumper?

I think not.

I simply choose to live my life looking at a glass that is half full (and most of the time FULL) instead of that half empty glass that you hold up to the light.

Coach Tuberville and his staff are in the hunt for some of the best players in the south. Just because we do not have 50,000 EARLY verbals does not mean we are destined to mediocraty. We are simply going after kids that have decisions to make and are looking at all of their options (much like two current AU running backs did only a few days ago).

When all is said and done, we will be fine.

COUNT on it.....................

Oh, have a nice day! (An Orange and Blue day,that is.)

Not to mention, I think CTT is doing a great job so far considering what has happened in the past couple of months...

Will he have a job?

Will Auburn lose accredidation?

And those are just 2 of the questions that surround us right now. I am with War Tim on this one. You guys sometimes are too negative. Calm down and let's see what happens.

Also, who cares what a UF site says? Of course they will be biased against us!

Not to mention, I think CTT is doing a great job so far considering what has happened in the past couple of months...

Will he have a job?

Will Auburn lose accredidation?

And those are just 2 of the questions that surround us right now. I am with War Tim on this one. You guys sometimes are too negative. Calm down and let's see what happens.

Also, who cares what a UF site says? Of course they will be biased against us!

The point is that Jamie Newberg is a National Recruiting Analyst, not just a UF website flunkie. We haven't signed a recruit in 2 months folks, the question of "what is going on at Auburn" is not neutral...geez people take off the orange and blue sunglasses, put down the kool-aid, and face facts. Recruiting to date has been abysmal...I pray that CTT can pull it out of the fire again with a couple of big weekends. I'm not blaming anyone other than the BOT who created this mess in the first place, but I can read and see that we are sucking wind right now.

WDE!

Jack

Latest ACC/SEC Recruiting Rankings from Insiders:

Rank Team Commits Total Stars Avg Star Avg Player Rank

#1 LSU 22 77 3.50 33.00

#2 Alabama 24 65 2.71 55.21

#3 Maryland 20 57 2.85 45.63

#4 Kentucky 25 59 2.36 56.00

#5 Miami 13 47 3.62 28.08

#6 Georgia 12 41 3.42 30.33

#7 Tennessee 12 40 3.33 31.92

#8 Florida 12 38 3.17 27.58

#9 Virginia Tech 16 44 2.75 59.88

#10 Georgia Tech 19 46 2.42 75.00

#11 North Carolina 15 40 2.67 75.07

#12 Virginia 12 33 2.75 52.64

#13 Arkansas 16 40 2.50 76.88

#14 Clemson 16 38 2.38 76.50

#15 Florida State 8 26 3.25 38.13

#16 South Carolina 7 20 2.86 61.71

#17 Auburn 10 23 2.30 74.30

#18 Vanderbilt 12 27 2.25 71.92

#19 Ole Miss 11 26 2.36 75.82

#20 Louisville 12 25 2.08 85.42

#21 Duke 14 29 2.07 93.43

#22 Wake Forest 8 19 2.38 62.00

#23 NC State 6 16 2.67 61.60

#24 Mississippi State 6 13 2.17 112.67

Two questions that SHOULD put this in the right light...........

#1 HOW MANY have commited thus far?

#2 IS recruiting OVER?

You honor, I rest my case!

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

See what happens when you post facts with links to back them up, Raven??

I like this board because there are many knowledgeable football fans, Auburn as well as the other SEC schools represented. Having said that, there are a few members who are in some sort of "Alternate Reality"... ;)

Thanks guys for noting that I was referring to the facts, not hyperbole... :blink:

Sometimes the truth hurts, I just hope that AU can turn this situation around before any additional time, money and effort is squandered...

:au:

Archived