Auburn versus West Virginia!

JBC1124

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm there.

Still don't have tickets.

Probably will get them at the door.

After just getting this bowl trip organized, I'm gonna need to save up a bit so I'll probably be in the nose bleeds.

I was going to try to get student tickets, but found out that you can only pick them up at Beard-Eaves, and I also found out that my ID may now be obsolete because I heard it became mandatory to get the new ones. It'd be too late to get someone to mail them to me now anyway.

May ID at the BJCC? Or when you buy tickets at the ticket office?

Both. At least that's how they used to do it at Auburn for non-football events in which tickets were involved. You had to show your student ID along with the ticket.

I doubt they will check id's since the officials there are not Auburn officials. I do remember reading that the student seats are ground floor.

I bought five for myself, the girlfriend and three of my graduated buddies in Bham. The lady in the ticket office said you don't need an id in Bham to get in, just need one to buy them.

I bought five for myself, the girlfriend and three of my graduated buddies in Bham. The lady in the ticket office said you don't need an id in Bham to get in, just need one to buy them.

Sonofa...Oh well, I guess it's too late now. Unless someone wants to pick one up for me and PM me on where to meet up in B'ham tomorrow.

A FRIEND OF MINE JUST ASKED HOW MANY TICKETS CAN YOU BUY PER ID? I HAVE NO IDEA

I heard one, but obviously my sources are as credible as an Arkansas news station's.

I hope a lot of Auburn faithful show up to supoort our Tigers! Plus I get to wear my orange pants again!!! :cheer: War Eagle see you at the BJCC!

Last hope effort.

Anyone want to pick me up a student ticket (or better yet 3) and meet me with them in B'ham tonight?

I'm a baller on a budget but I want floor seats.

I'll see what I can do about tickets. I am not sure how many people I can get to go over there but I will try to get a few.

Really stinking up the joint.

I admit that I have not kept up with Auburn Basketball for a while, but this is bad - I mean bad. I mean this is Tommy Joe Eagles stuff (may he rest in peace). Is this representative of the state of Auburn basketball? :puke: Somebody out there who really follows this program please tell me - is there anything out there to be excited about? Did Cliff Ellis at his worse ever even approach this? Have we not hit bottom?

I'm reporting live from the BJCC from my phone.

It's not any prettier in person.

I was told the student section was sold out. There's about 30 Auburn students and about 100 bammer students. There's still more of them, and they're of course vocally cheering on WVU.

I can't believe this is the team I watched beat GW this weekend.

Can we also just take the salary that JL is making and give it to Will Muschamp. I mean 3 straight years of losses of 25 or more and it could be worse by now. I do think it is time to abort the Lebo project and pay the money to get a real coach in here. With a new arena comming we can at least attract a better coach. I mean he is sitting there with his hands folded and has been the ENTIRE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Archived