Muschamp to Arkansas?

Legionfield

"We don't rebuild, we reload."

You think you are USC? You guys have had an awesome decade, but what have you won? One SEC title (maybe two)? Sure, 'Bama has sucked, but you have to be kidding me about reloading. You guys are just like Boise State and Hawai'i... Go undefeated and STILL can't play for the title. (I thought you should have, but that's not the point.)

I do love how a thread about the Arkansas coaching search turns into 'Bama and Saban smack. Seems like that happens a lot in here.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord, these Bammers are about to wet their pants with excitement thinking that Auburn may lose their OC and DC in one year. Guess since they can't whine about CTT, they'll go to the assistants.

We don't rebuild, we reload.

They should continue to worry about how $uitcase $aban is going to field a team next year.

Yeah, that reloading gets you what, maybe an SEC West championship, in a good year.....

How are you in any position to talk trash?

Big brother. Big brother can always trash talk. I wasn't the one that said, "We reload." I was just responding, with a grin on my face...........

You must be the wussiest big brother of all time. You haven't won a fight in six years.

And we do reload. Out of all of our coordinators under Tuberville, only one of them was a flop. How many head coaches have you douches gone through in the last 10 years?

I do love how a thread about the Arkansas coaching search turns into 'Bama and Saban smack. Seems like that happens a lot in here.

If you don't like it.............there is a little red "X" in the top right hand corner of this window. :poke:

You think you are USC? You guys have had an awesome decade, but what have you won? One SEC title (maybe two)? Sure, 'Bama has sucked, but you have to be kidding me about reloading. You guys are just like Boise State and Hawai'i... Go undefeated and STILL can't play for the title. (I thought you should have, but that's not the point.)

Once again, how are you in any position to talk trash?

Go back and look at who started the 'Bama and Saban smack.

Every thread will eventually evolve into Bama/Saban suck. It's a special talent we Barners are born with.

Besides, it's not that we're scared of Boxcar Willie Saban. We just love to sit back and watch you guys go through months of turmoil.....again! It's another little sadistic genetic trait in Barners.

What he said............ :thumbsup:

That's what blows my mind about most of you. You want 'Bama to suffer and drown? Why? You want the Iron Bowl to dissolve into crap? You guys have your end of the game up, and we are trying to get ours there. I was thinking you were meaning players when you said reload, but I will be honest, CTT does a fantastic job of hiring coaches that make you go, "Who is that guy?" to "Damn, that guy can coach!"

Every thread will eventually evolve into Bama/Saban suck. It's a special talent we Barners are born with.

Besides, it's not that we're scared of Boxcar Willie Saban. We just love to sit back and watch you guys go through months of turmoil.....again! It's another little sadistic genetic trait in Barners.

Well, you better wake up because our turmoil is over and yours is just beginning. Have fun with Troy's OC........ :poke: Maybe you can get UAB's DC.

Well, you better wake up because our turmoil is over and yours is just beginning. Have fun with Troy's OC........ :poke: Maybe you can get UAB's DC.

Bama fans have said that when for 5 years in a row...

Pardon me if I don't believe you this time.

That's what blows my mind about most of you. You want 'Bama to suffer and drown? Why? You want the Iron Bowl to dissolve into crap? You guys have your end of the game up, and we are trying to get ours there. I was thinking you were meaning players when you said reload, but I will be honest, CTT does a fantastic job of hiring coaches that make you go, "Who is that guy?" to "Damn, that guy can coach!"

Yes.

Lord, these Bammers are about to wet their pants with excitement thinking that Auburn may lose their OC and DC in one year. Guess since they can't whine about CTT, they'll go to the assistants.

We don't rebuild, we reload.

They should continue to worry about how $uitcase $aban is going to field a team next year.

Especially since Les Miles is talking to Michigan again. And if he goes.......$aban to LSU won't be far behind.

Why are you worried about Saban? According to many on this board he is an average coach.......that is about to reel in the #1 recruiting class in the land.

No, $aban isn't an average coach. Far from it. You all WISH he was an average coach.

And by the way, I'm not worried about $aban. I just think it's funny.

Yes.

too late. You had your chance and couldn't get it done. Here we come........ :thumbsup:

You must be the wussiest big brother of all time. You haven't won a fight in six years.

And we do reload. Out of all of our coordinators under Tuberville, only one of them was a flop. How many head coaches have you douches gone through in the last 10 years?

This guy gets it. The bammers in this thread are whistling past the graveyard.

So we are about to witness our very own Exxon Valdez? If Saban had been talking about turmoil. I am just going on his quoting of disasters.

Yes.

too late. You had your chance and couldn't get it done. Here we come........ :thumbsup:

to get beat AGAIN

I said it before and I'll say it again: other than 2004 (finishing off yet another perfect season for the Tigers) number 7 is going to be the most satisfying of the streak. This is the one where EVERY Bama fan has himself all lathered up and convinced they will win.... until Tubs and the gang come and stomp on their throat for the 7th straight time. This is the one that really sends the message. Boy o boy, I can't wait to visit Jordan-Hare West next year.

If you are even 1% serious you should be ashamed. Yall really have sunk too low as a program.

Yes.

back to shreveport....

This guy gets it. The bammers in this thread are whistling past the graveyard.

What will they be whistling when Saban leaves Bammer for Lsu?

Exactly how is our turmoil just beginning? That may be the stupidest thing i've ever seen here. Congratulations. We are coming off:

13-0

9-3

11-2

8-4* with a game pending....that's 41-9 for Auburn.

while uat has:

6-6

10-2

6-7

6-6* with a game pending....that's 28-21 for uat

Not exactly sure where our turmoil is, but I do know that uat's turmoil is FAR from over. You are completing the first year of a new head coach that showed ABSOLUTELY ZERO IMPROVEMENT over the previous regime. You still have no discipline in the program despite your wild claims that saban was this strict disciplinarian. You've had 6 players arrested since Saban got to uat. All this and we are beginning turmoil?

Sorry, but you are an idiot and you've obviously been drinking the crimson kool-aide. You think uat's turmoil is over? PLEASE....not even close.... It's not over until you see discipline on and off the field and character and integrity in the program, and lastly WINS on the field. So far, you've had none of the above.

Meanwhile:

Auburn had an offense with 2 seniors starting, and a defense with only 4-5 getting significant playing time. A defense that led the league is scoring defense. A defense that held the two top heisman trophy vote getters to their worse games of their seasons, and beat them both.

We had a player miss games recently because he did something he shouldn't have. He was punished for it and came back and had immediate impact on the field. Saban = no discipline at all and lets the players back on the field if he's in a game that is close (see Hall and ULM game for proof).

We had a whole new backfield with the exception of Cox and a completely new OL and we can still finish with 9 wins. Meanwhile, uat had virtually the same players with an extra year of experience from a team that finished 6-7 a year ago, only to come out and go 6-6 with one game left. Chin up, you may duplicate that 6-7 record from last year. I know you must be proud. Oh, that 6-6 team from 2006 also beat ULM 41-7, this years team....LOST 21-14. uat is out of turmoil?? :lol::lol:

uat will never be what it once was...EVER. You may keep dreaming if you like, but it aint gonna happen. The sooner you realize it and accept it the happier you will be. We aren't going to roll over for you just because you hired someone that is to be the 8th savior of your program. We all know he's leaving in 2-3 years, cause that's what he does. Expect it. you'll be less disappointed when it happens. We have all we need to CONTINUE the success that we've had since Tuberville got to Auburn and no wondering coach is going to step in and take it away. Sorry, but it won't happen. Sure the streak will end eventually. Who knows when, but it will happen. But, I'll go out on a limb here and say that uat will never see a 6 game winning streak over us.

Sorry, but Tuberville and Muschamp are still here and you will have to deal with them. We know how much you hate that, but that is reality. Even the uat media couldn't help you this time. Get the bricks ready, you'll likely want one or two next year...

I'll wait to hear exactly how we are in turmoil.....quick I need a good laugh...

Archived