Muschamp to Arkansas?

Legionfield

Just for the record, I have it on good authority that this rumor is not funny AT ALL.

TBS confirms.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legion will you at least promise to come back after you lose number 7? I mean this is fun and all, but I really want to get your take how how those non-household names beat you, in your house, again. You know, since you've NEVER won there. I just want you to come back.

Quick story that I find amusing: I was in Tuscaloosa in 2004 (been there for all of Auburn's wins since the campus/campus set up started!), and I walked by this guy. He was an older Bama fan. As I'm walking by, he stops me and says, "You all have your Cadillac and Brown, but those are guy stars. Alabama doesn't need stars because we have a whole team that's willing to sacrifice for the team. That's why we're going to win." I just smiled and said, "Auburn men and women love the university. And you're going to lose. War Eagle!" and left.

Why's that funny? Well because now I'm being told Auburn won't win because we DON'T have stars. Stars, household names, whatever... Legion, you're still going to lose. War Eagle!

And they were supposed to be girl stars?

As far as stepping up in position, it's a good idea. But it's Arkansas! I just don't see how you could do anything other than use them to step to a better place. That is assuming you can win there. :ua:

well, i posted in one of the CTT threads a few weeks ago that i had got wind that CWM and CAB would both probably be gone by the end of this year, and that neither were going to be fired. i also said that at least CAB would definitely be leaving and not because he would be fired. but hey, everyone said i was just a "bammer trying to stir the pot". :rolleyes:

Yo', little dark pink poster boy. The next time you "get wind", try Tums or Rolaids and keep it to yourself.

Archived