Auburn losing recruiting war with in-state rival

Ryan Sanders

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuberville has 1 SEC Title in 13 years in the SEC. Glad you're happy with him.

BP,

I'm telling you this out of the kindness of my heart. Everything that you post is either 1. that SPUAT will be better in the future 2. SPUAT was better in the past or 3. totally stupid. Try to stay in the present, son, and don't make stupid comments. People may listen to you then. Even the Alabama fans on this board are ashamed of you and the Auburn fans pity you. Both ignore you.

You can have all of the 5 star recruits you want, if they don't qualify, it doesn't really matter. Let's wait until after signing day, to see a)who goes where and B) whether they will even get to play.

I would like to say that I do feel sorry for our bammer cousins, it must really suck to have to brag about recruiting because everything else sucks so bad.

I think there needs to be a new sticky post - Training for Dealing with Bama Posters.

IGNORE THEM. Every time they post their drivel, just respond with "Okay" "Whatever" "You win" or "Haha nice joke."

These debates grow old. They will never learn. They will always think we're terrible and only benefit from their strife.

You claim our program sucks and all that jazz. So why wouldn't we get excited about this time of year? We have a coach that has proven he can get talent. You claim we just take anyone, and you guys have to be specific, that's true. You recruit where you need people, that's a fact, and we need a lot of people. Yall act like your better b/c you go for certain places, but that's not how recruiting rankings go. They won't say, "Auburn only needs these certain positions, and they got them, so they're the #3 ranked class." You guys are getting beat in the recruiting ranks, but are currently winning on the filed. So what's the big deal with us getting excited about what we need to do to start winning again?

Hey! Let's hope 'Bama can't get jack, EVER, so that we're the only good team and the Iron Bowl, which is the best rivalry in the country, will be played on PPV or at 11:30 in the morning every year. It looks better for you to win when we aren't sh@tty!

You claim our program sucks and all that jazz. So why wouldn't we get excited about this time of year? We have a coach that has proven he can get talent. You claim we just take anyone, and you guys have to be specific, that's true. You recruit where you need people, that's a fact, and we need a lot of people. Yall act like your better b/c you go for certain places, but that's not how recruiting rankings go. They won't say, "Auburn only needs these certain positions, and they got them, so they're the #3 ranked class." You guys are getting beat in the recruiting ranks, but are currently winning on the filed. So what's the big deal with us getting excited about what we need to do to start winning again?

Hey! Let's hope 'Bama can't get jack, EVER, so that we're the only good team and the Iron Bowl, which is the best rivalry in the country, will be played on PPV or at 11:30 in the morning every year. It looks better for you to win when we aren't sh@tty!

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU GETTING OFF TO YOUR RECRUITING RANKING.

Nobody else does either. That's our beef. You come onto an Auburn board trying to brag and trying to talk smack to a group of people who don't agree with you. Then you wonder why we berate everything you have to say. You people aren't very smart, are you?

It looks better for you to win when we aren't sh@tty!

And as for this, are you and Texags drinking buddies? You don't know jack about what looks good for us. What looks good for us is 36-24-36. We've got plenty of that already. We also do pretty well beating teams like Florida, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia, and whoever we play in our New Years Eve or better bowl game.

Why did someone start this stupid thread? To bring the Bammars out of their post Annual Iron Bowl loss? It pisses me off to try to give them something to get excited about on our board. Again, who cares and what is the point? It irritates me seeing their redneck chests puffed out because Bubba has them "ranked" higher in "recruiting".

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Because it seems to bother you to no end.

Show me where it bothers me to no end.

You miss it every time. You couldn't hit the ball off of a tee.

Bammers come on to this website and try to downplay Auburn's success, preach about Saban's accomplishments, and predict a dominant future. SO, being Auburn fans, we naturally give you the facts about the state of your program, the state of our program, and show you how just because you have one great recruiting class coming in, there's no reason to believe that Bama is going to rise to the top. The problem arises when once we do that, you start saying things like, "So what's the big deal with us getting excited about what we need to do to start winning again?" It's absolutely okay to go onto Bamadrag.com and brag, get excited, throw a party, hit a pinata, and be merry. Go to Crimsonvag.red and yell from the hilltops about how this recruiting class stomps a mudhole into Auburn's program. But you come onto our board and wonder why we don't give a rats a**.

Trust me, Auburn fans getting bothered by Bammer posts on Aunation.net is no where near as retarded as the Bammers who come on here and post it.

You claim our program sucks and all that jazz.

Your program does suck. Has for years. You should be used to it by now...

So why wouldn't we get excited about this time of year? We have a coach that has proven he can get talent. You claim we just take anyone, and you guys have to be specific, that's true. You recruit where you need people, that's a fact, and we need a lot of people.

So, go celebate with your own ilk and leave your arrogant chest pumping off our board. We understand you'll grasp on to anything for hope for that program, and we know its all you've got, but why do you idiots insist on doing this here? Why not go to a uat board with your won kind and celebrate?

Yall act like your better b/c you go for certain places, but that's not how recruiting rankings go. They won't say, "Auburn only needs these certain positions, and they got them, so they're the #3 ranked class." You guys are getting beat in the recruiting ranks, but are currently winning on the filed.

We are better. End of story. Look, all we heard while fran was there was we better watch out....then shula came and was "recruiting lights out" according to you bammers...now its saban "allegedly" bringing in these recruits and you can pump your chest about winning the recruiting battle or the state of alabama recruiting battle all you want. Until you win on the field, take it to a bammer board. You've got nothing with these players but "potential". That's all you have. You have no idea how many of these players will even qualify or even see the field at uat except from the bench or the stands. You've got nothing....yet you come here to stroke your own ego because you are finally doing something better than us....even if its not official or makes any difference.

So what's the big deal with us getting excited about what we need to do to start winning again?

Please, by all means, get excited. Get pumped up, get even higher, more ridiculous expectations of your mediocre program. BUT, Do it somewhere else. There is no reason for you uaters to come here and run your mouth about winning something as stupid as a recruiting battle. Until it manifests itself on the field, you have NOTHING....Just like your program is NOTHING.

Well, actually I wouldn't shed a tear if the entire uat campus went up in flames tomorrow. Sorry, but we don't need a uater telling us what is better for us or our program.

Tell you what, let's make a deal... you go to any uat site you want and celebrate your recruiting success and future "potential".....

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Because it seems to bother you to no end.

Show me where it bothers me to no end.

You miss it every time. You couldn't hit the ball off of a tee.

Bammers come on to this website and try to downplay Auburn's success, preach about Saban's accomplishments, and predict a dominant future. SO, being Auburn fans, we naturally give you the facts about the state of your program, the state of our program, and show you how just because you have one great recruiting class coming in, there's no reason to believe that Bama is going to rise to the top. The problem arises when once we do that, you start saying things like, "So what's the big deal with us getting excited about what we need to do to start winning again?" It's absolutely okay to go onto Bamadrag.com and brag, get excited, throw a party, hit a pinata, and be merry. Go to Crimsonvag.red and yell from the hilltops about how this recruiting class stomps a mudhole into Auburn's program. But you come onto our board and wonder why we don't give a rats a**.

Trust me, Auburn fans getting bothered by Bammer posts on Aunation.net is no where near as retarded as the Bammers who come on here and post it.

Well said.... :thumbsup:

The one thing I'll throw out there is simple: BP, if you're all loaded up with talent from last year and this incoming class, why were Auburn freshmen running s*** in the Iron Bowl? I saw Rolando McClain (getting pushed around on 4th and 1), but other than that, what young guy was balling out there?

I mean I remember Lee Ziemba, Chaz Ramsey, and Ryan Pugh pushing around your ladies on the dline. I remember Hawthorne getting open deep. I remember Fannin making first downs. I remember three freshmen linemen (Carter, Blanc, and Goggans) getting PT for a defense that controlled the line of scrimmage. I remember Bo Harris starting at linebacker. I remember Zac Etheridge and Michael McNeil at safety.

So I guess I'm trying to figure out when exactly that Bama talent is going to start showing on the field. When exactly are you guys supposed to get the leg up? You'd be hard pressed to find a group of people who would take your sophomore class (next year, the rising freshmen) over our's. Ha. Good luck boys. That's all I'm saying. Good luck.

Ok, I know the majority of people on this board don't talk smack on the Bama one's, but I know some of you do. So you are telling me once we start winning then I can come onto a rivals board and gloat? Let's say Bama wins the next three... I come on here beating my chest. You going to tell me that all of you would be ok with with b/c we are winning? I doubt it! You'll tell me to go to my own forums to celebrate.

FYI - If you are in Target and see their sushi and think, "That looks good." It may look good, but it aint. This junk is terrible!

Ok, I know the majority of people on this board don't talk smack on the Bama one's, but I know some of you do. So you are telling me once we start winning then I can come onto a rivals board and gloat? Let's say Bama wins the next three... I come on here beating my chest. You going to tell me that all of you would be ok with with b/c we are winning? I doubt it! You'll tell me to go to my own forums to celebrate.

FYI - If you are in Target and see their sushi and think, "That looks good." It may look good, but it aint. This junk is terrible!

No thats just because you are in Tuscaloser. The sushi there probably has mercury poisoning or something.

We have been trying to tell you that Saban is a recruiting machine. Still, you laughed and poked fun at him. This will be the norm with his recruiting. He is earning his money right now, imo. In a couple of years, we will be a force. You know it and we know it.............. :big:

Yeah, two more years and he can be in the same league as Mike Dubose.

How did that turn out for you?

Dubose did ok against AU..... :big:

We have been trying to tell you that Saban is a recruiting machine. Still, you laughed and poked fun at him. This will be the norm with his recruiting. He is earning his money right now, imo. In a couple of years, we will be a force. You know it and we know it.............. :big:

First, nothing says, "I'm a slow-thinking moron," like posting three times in a row!

Second, you've had five coaches since CTT came to Auburn. All that we have heard for the first two years of each coach's tenure is how good they are at recruiting. Remember this line? "Shula's a great recruiter. He's young, and he knows what it takes to get to the NFL." Then, when they leave, one of the first indictments is, "He couldn't recruit."

Have you ever thought that there might be poison in the water over in T'town?

I'm not saying that CNS isn't a great recruiter. I'm just saying that, according to newspapers, radio, and television in this state, Alabama has "won" the recruiting war just about each of the last 10 years. Still, the record remains 8-2.

I'm pretty comfortable letting a coach who has been through the battles for 10 years evaluate talent, go after who he wants, and trusting in his coaching ability. Our guy knows what it takes to get to the top with consistency, while doing things the right way. Your guy has been a sprinter all of his life. Will it change now?

The top??? 8 and flipping 4............. :roflol::roflol: That's all I need to know. :P

Tuberville has 1 SEC Title in 13 years in the SEC. Glad you're happy with him.

Saban has 2 conference titles in 12 years of coaching. And that's with him coaching in a easier conference for half his career. He's 2-4 against CTT. Plus, no undefeated seasons and he left an NFL team in shambles. Congrats on that stunning achievement. Glad you love him.

I know it is hard to say. Say it with me now. Na-tion-al Champ-ion-ship! Saban has one, Tubby doesn't.... :roflol:

Archived