SEC is bad this year

AUslug

The SEC is not very good this year on the hardcourt. I looked at the standings today and I had to shake my head. Auburn is second in the West, luckly they do that by winning pct. Ole Miss is undefeated but hasn't played anybody. Kentucky is the worst team at 5-5 and Florida is 11-1, two time defending national champ yet unranked. I think the best teams I have seen, and that is little, are Vandy and UT.

Ole Miss and UT are the only shot the SEC has of making any noise in the tourney. You are right, it's pretty bad this year. Really bad actually.

Randy Kennedy has done an excellent job at OM. UF is not good at all. And UK is beyond bad.

Bama and Auburn are pretty bad. UGA lost to some community college last week. Arkansas has the tools to be good. But they haven't shown the chops yet.

How on earth did UK get so bad so quickly?

UK cant shoot and they havent had a legitimately good big man in a while.

Is his full name Randy cause i thought it was Andy Kennedy?

I think Vandy has a decent shot at winning some games in the tournament. Well, at least as good a shot as Ole Miss.

But anyway pretty much everyone is average at best other than UT, and I dont even think they are that great.

The west is completely up for grabs. I think OM has a slight edge because of their shooters, but I wouldnt doubt it if some of the other teams turned it up and gave them a good run.

Felton has this year and next to make the NCAA's or he is gone

Hopefully we beat you to it and fire Gottfried first.......... :thumbsup:

The SEC West really does look pretty sorry, to be truthful...could be another year where a 9-7 or 8-8 showing in league wins the division. Ole Miss might be the best team in the division, but I'm not a believer just yet.

Barber being out until late January at the earliest doesn't help our cause any.

Felton has this year and next to make the NCAA's or he is gone

Hopefully we beat you to it and fire Gottfried first.......... :thumbsup:

Don't get your hopes up.

He'll pull enough wins out of his a** to stick around another year or two.

Archived