auburn sports

auburn mauler

well auburn football is over time for basketball and baseball ah who cares jeff lebo and tom slater are morons tom slater has only maed to the ncaa tournament once and that was in his first year at auburn something is wrong with the basketball and baseball program well i cant blame everything on the basketball program they did have a winning season last year and they have lots of players hurt this year but there is something wrong with the baseball program only one ncaa tournament appearance since tom slater has been the coach jacobs and lowder have ruined the baseball team by allowing tom slater stay after 1 ncaa tournament appearance and 2 back to back horrible seasons the basketball team is 1 legged by surviving lowder and jacobs runing off the best coach in cliff ellis but how much longer can they survive not much longer im afraid however the men and women swimming and diving along with womens basketball and mens football and womens soccer but lowder and jacobs just simlpy allowed the best swiming and diving coach dave marsh and the best dc will muschamp slip right through their fingers coach tubberville coach hoppa and coach fortner had better watch their backs because lowder and jacobs are probably already planning 1 of those 3 as their next targets i have a feeling i know who it is i post more when spring bpractice starts im too ticked off right now at jacobs and lowder but i have faith in auburn war eagle i have this feeling 2008 will be big years for auburn athletics :au:

.............you forgot golf track tennis softball volleyball gymnastics cross country and whatever that sport with the horses is called...................... :rant:

. , ! " '

I got red in the face reading that, with no punctuation I couldn't breathe.

I wouldn't read it. That is my biggest pet peeve. Punctuate! Even if your grammer is crap I might be able to figure out what the hell you are saying if you let me know when a new idea starts. I hate hate hate that crap.

Archived