AU vs. ARKY

JBC1124

I'm there.

Judging by the attendance at the Xavier game (pathetic) I don't think you'll have to worry about being the first 2500.

I'll be there with a couple of others. Auburn fans in the area seem to want one thing......football and nothing else. Yet they bitch and moan about the other sports like they follow them and support them the same.

WAR EAGLE!

Well I try to make it to every game. I hope more people are there tonight. But I have a feeling since it is on ESPN2 that not many people will make the trip. WDE!

Yeah, I wasn't too worried about being one of the 2,500. But it would be nice if there was 3,000 fans there.

From the Xavier game:

Attendance: 4570

That was 2 days before classes started and most students werent here yet. There should be a good student turnout. Though all of us know Xavier is a big time opponent, to most casual sports fans they might not even know who Xavier is. Everyone knows who Arkansas is. Here's to knocking off the preseason Western division favorite. Give 'em hell.

Ill be there.

Guest mtn_tgr

I'll be there with a couple of others. Auburn fans in the area seem to want one thing......football and nothing else. Yet they bitch and moan about the other sports like they follow them and support them the same.

WAR EAGLE!

I agree. A lot of people call themselves Auburn fans but all thy are is Auburn football fans. I would cheer us on in horseshoes and hand-gernades. I will be there. Hopefully we can shoot well and take down them hogs. If not I know the team will play their hearts out til the buzzer. War Eagle!!

WAR EAGLE!

I agree. A lot of people call themselves Auburn fans but all thy are is Auburn football fans. I would cheer us on in horseshoes and hand-gernades. I will be there. Hopefully we can shoot well and take down them hogs. If not I know the team will play their hearts out til the buzzer. War Eagle!!

This team has a lot of heart, and I hope that there is a packed house to show them that we support AUBURN in every way possible. War Eagle kill dem hogs.

WAR EAGLE!

This team has a lot of heart, and I hope that there is a packed house to show them that we support AUBURN in every way possible. War Eagle kill dem hogs.

They definitely play hard. It would be easy to give up at times but they have kept pushing through. I hope they keep playing hard because they will win a few games just because of that. I love the way Tez plays though. He is always playing hard, yet almost never comes out. And he still plays smart despite being out there so long, and he makes people look sill like Sunday.

I'm not really sure why the "white" out. Were not Penn state, how bout an orange out since thats actually one of our schools colors. I don't care about tv, cause I'm sure thats the argument for it. Orange would be just as good.

I'm not really sure why the "white" out. Were not Penn state, how bout an orange out since thats actually one of our schools colors. I don't care about tv, cause I'm sure thats the argument for it. Orange would be just as good.

Maybe because it shows up better on tv? Don't we normally wear white home jerseys?

Personally I like it... It is something different and I can't complain about a free t-shirt.

But I'll be there ready to give the Razorbacks hell.

War Damn Eagle.

I hope like heck that CJL sticks around for a long while. I've been watching this game tonight, and These guys are playing their butts off and I have to think it is a reflection of the coach. Win or lose you can't say these kids don't give it all they have.

I hope like heck that CJL sticks around for a long while. I've been watching this game tonight, and These guys are playing their butts off and I have to think it is a reflection of the coach. Win or lose you can't say these kids don't give it all they have.

agree 100%. the announcers said it best....you can't get much more out of 7 scholarships players than what they are giving tonight. they are giving everything they have tonight and sticking with a pretty good team. win or lose, i like what i'm seeing.

Proud of their effort tonight.

I agree that was great effort! Arkansas has a really good team and it seemed like they couldn't miss a three pointer all night especially that Beverly kid. I think this program is in the right direction with Lebo and I hope he stays a long time.

They always play hard, I have no complaints about the teams Lebo has put on the court; I still believe it's just bad luck he hasn't had a full compliment to make it through a season.

Kind of ironic tonight though, Arkansas was supposed to beat us with the inside game but did it with their 3s, I think they were over 50% and and we were near 20%, and Auburn was still with them right at the end.

Guest mtn_tgr

Once again Auburn played well against a team that had us out manned. I went to the game and they gave it all they had. We were about 2 made shots from winning the game. Auburn played very well. I am very proud to have this team representing Auburn. War Eagle!!!!

I hope that since we played well and had the crowd in the game that maybe ESPN will pick up a few more games from us in the near future. I was proud of the team and the heart they displayed.

One thing that I did notice is that the cameras for the high side court shot are directly behind the student section which doesn't make a lot of sense. I wish either we move the camera location or put the students on the other side. They were energized and loud, why not put them where they can been seen during the game?

Archived