AU vs. ARKY

JBC1124

I was also proud of the team last night. They gave it their all, didn't make dumb mistakes, and never gave up. It was an exciting game and I was hoping we could pull out the big upset. Our three point shooting went from great to pretty bad, but we never stopped trying.

The crowd looked pretty bad on tv, but it sounded okay. Not many people there, but those that were seemed to be supporting the team well.

War Eagle, and if we can keep playing like that, the wins will come once we get over some of the injuries.

I thought the team, the coaching staff, and the crowd did a great job last night. Those of us that were there really got into it.

It would be nice to put some "energy" drinks in the seats of the Alumni and donor sections. I stood most of the second half........all alone for the most part. I know they are older, but COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!

If you were there last night.......I say WAR DAMN EAGLE! I know my voice took a hit. The next person who say coach Lebo is not the guy for Auburn.....I'll floor em!

I hope that since we played well and had the crowd in the game that maybe ESPN will pick up a few more games from us in the near future. I was proud of the team and the heart they displayed.

One thing that I did notice is that the cameras for the high side court shot are directly behind the student section which doesn't make a lot of sense. I wish either we move the camera location or put the students on the other side. They were energized and loud, why not put them where they can been seen during the game?

I think the Students should be right behind the visitors bench and across the way!

I hope that since we played well and had the crowd in the game that maybe ESPN will pick up a few more games from us in the near future. I was proud of the team and the heart they displayed.

One thing that I did notice is that the cameras for the high side court shot are directly behind the student section which doesn't make a lot of sense. I wish either we move the camera location or put the students on the other side. They were energized and loud, why not put them where they can been seen during the game?

I think the Students should be right behind the visitors bench and across the way!

I wish they would do that too. Maybe once the new Arena is completed AU will look at putting the students in a better location.

The crowd looked pretty bad on tv, but it sounded okay. Not many people there, but those that were seemed to be supporting the team well.

Yeah, the cameras are in a crappy location. They show the alumni side, which was nearly empty. All the noise you heard was coming from the student section which was completely full well into the upper deck. I was proud of how many students came out.

I sat in the 2nd row of the upper deck because both the risers and the lower level were full when we got there right a tip off.

I was too.....now if we could get about 2,000 more out, we'd be set.

Archived