AU-LSU

AUChizad

Would it be any other way with any Auburn team?

Way to go Tigers!!!!! War Damn Eagle!

Good win after such a rough start. Lebo is one heck of a coach!!!

Nice win last night! I knew that was one we should win, but I wasnt sure we were going to pull it off the way it started. That one was a must have even though it was on the road because LSU is the only other team in the league that is in our boat from a numbers standpoint. Hope we can pull off the big upset on Saturday. LSU played them close so hopefully we can too. They should manhandle us inside with all that size, but maybe we can counteract it with our quickness or maybe a sagging zone (everyone used it against our frontline to shut us down last year so maybe we can return the favor). Wish I could be there, but Im in a wedding. War Eagle! Beat Ole Miss!

Wow your post makes me want to :puke: . Who did we beat?

LSU, a team that has as few players available as we do. I'm not saying I'm not glad we won but seriously it was just LSU.

Guest mtn_tgr

Wow your post makes me want to :puke: . Who did we beat?

LSU, a team that has as few players available as we do. I'm not saying I'm not glad we won but seriously it was just LSU.

Coming back from down 17 points on the road in the SEC is an accomplishment for any team. I mean we were both down and missing players but it showed a lot about what our team is made of to not give up and battle back for a win on the road.

Archived