AU-bammer game thread

TitanTiger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is the officiating? Ciampi and Rod made it sound like UAT got away with alot in the first half and now the refs are tightening it back up on both sides. I know they are a little biased for us. Just wanted another opinion

Aw hell. Get a three and they call a foul on us.

I think you can put a fork in this one. We get our three taken away and they come down and nail one.

Guest mtn_tgr

There just isnt much to say. Bammer is shooting the ball great. Not much we can do about it. We have had decent defense they just keep draining them. This is unbelieveable.

Bama is doing everything we needed to do to have a chance: taking care of the ball and hitting from the outside. Actually, they are hitting any crap they throw up. I swear they could dropkick it for three today. Conversely, we've not hit outside shots well and been careless with the ball. Recipe for disaster.

Guest mtn_tgr

Bama is doing everything we needed to do to have a chance: taking care of the ball and hitting from the outside. Actually, they are hitting any crap they throw up. I swear they could dropkick it for three today. Conversely, we've not hit outside shots well and been careless with the ball. Recipe for disaster.

We also aren't getting the open looks we have had the last few games from three. Wow Bama missed one shot and then got a foul called against them, its amazing.

Guest mtn_tgr

After seeing that dunk, I really don't think we were meant to win this game. That is ridiculous. I cannot believe he made that. Wish we could get some luck like that.

It has completely gotten away from us today. Sounds like Memphis could not have stopped UAT today. I was lsitening on the radio and did not have the pleasure of seeing three after three go down for them, but it sounded like they must have shot about 50% for the game. The ones they missed were promptly put back in by someone on an O board. I feel bad for the folks that made the trip over there. UAT definitely brought their A game today.

Guest mtn_tgr

Well.. Alabama just had the game of the year. best they have played all year. Auburn, didnt play badly, but was for from a good game.

3 pts AU 6-22 Bammer 12-24

T.0. AU 15* Bammer 3*

off turnover AU 0* Bammer 24*

and offenesive rebounding was heavy in bammer's favor never saw a stat on it

*with approximately 1 minute to go never saw final stat.

But other than these 3 areas the game was basically even. Shows how important taking care of the ball is

Well.. Alabama just had the game of the year. best they have played all year. Auburn, didnt play badly, but was for from a good game.

T.0. AU 15* Bammer 3*

But other than these 3 areas the game was basically even. Shows how important taking care of the ball is

Other than that, did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Please tell me there was sarcasm in your post. Other than a 18 point edge in behind the arc, 12+ margin in turnovers, and blanking in points off turnovers... it was a close game. That's classic.

I watched part of the first half before going to the senior bowl. We looked outmatched at what I saw. I hated us seeing us lose this one. We have one more chance to beat them. I am not going to bash Lebo anymore, I hope that we can just have a decent season and hope for a NIT Bid. WDE.

I watched part of the first half before going to the senior bowl. We looked outmatched at what I saw. I hated us seeing us lose this one. We have one more chance to beat them. I am not going to bash Lebo anymore, I hope that we can just have a decent season and hope for a NIT Bid. WDE.

I like the optimism, but an NIT bid? Are you crazy? What makes you think we even have a shot at the NIT when Auburn didn't get accepted last year - the first SEC team to ever have a .500+ record and not get invited (over Bama who had like a worse record and lost to us twice and still got in). Last year not making the NIT is like a 7-5 SEC team not making a bowl game. It was just ridiculous.

I like the optimism, but an NIT bid? Are you crazy? What makes you think we even have a shot at the NIT when Auburn didn't get accepted last year - the first SEC team to ever have a .500+ record and not get invited (over Bama who had like a worse record and lost to us twice and still got in). Last year not making the NIT is like a 7-5 SEC team not making a bowl game. It was just ridiculous.

I wonder if those eggs people were looking for last week are still good?

T.0. AU 15* Bammer 3*

Please tell me there was sarcasm in your post. Other than a 18 point edge in behind the arc, 12+ margin in turnovers, and blanking in points off turnovers... it was a close game. That's classic.

yeah, i have to agree that homeboy was grasping for straws. we got molested, and it was absolutely no fun to watch.

I was truly dissapointed in how AU played today. Goes to show how college basketball can swing from day to day. An uat team that had been playing horrible the past few games, couldn't stop anyone and couldn't shot, turns it around. AU who has been playing well the past 2 or 3 games, just doesn't take care of the ball and dies this game by the 3 pt shot. The AU defense played lousy. The lack of a big man inside showed having no one to match up with Hendrix. Biggest things were 15 TOs and 6-22 shooting from 3 point line.

Hopefully, we will return the favor when they come to BEMC!!!! Regardless of what you think,PC, an NIT bid is not out of reach with 11 SEC games left, they would have to go a terror of a winning streak and have a good showing in the SEC Tourney

Guest mtn_tgr

T.0. AU 15* Bammer 3*

i never said it was a close game. When i said basically even i was talking about the stats so maybe you should think before you post. And yes i did enjoy the play, the guys played with heart. Even though nothing was going there way they still played there butts off for 40 minutes and that is all you can ask.

I wonder if those eggs people were looking for last week are still good?

What are you talking about??? If it's on my face, then I'll take it! At least I belong in here.

Guys, I didn't say that I wouldn't think Auburn would be good enough to make the NIT. I was joking around because of last year's team getting screwed over by. It would still be a bit of a stretch for Auburn to get into the NIT though. The team would still need about 6 more wins. That would be a .500 conference record. Possible, but tough.

Archived