AU-bammer game thread

TitanTiger

Guys, I didn't say that I wouldn't think Auburn would be good enough to make the NIT. I was joking around because of last year's team getting screwed over by. It would still be a bit of a stretch for Auburn to get into the NIT though. The team would still need about 6 more wins. That would be a .500 conference record. Possible, but tough.

True, too bad Auburn can't play LSU five more times.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yes i did enjoy the play, the guys played with heart. Even though nothing was going there way they still played there butts off for 40 minutes and that is all you can ask.

Somebody didn't pick up on the reference.

alassassination[1].jpg

And yes i did enjoy the play, the guys played with heart. Even though nothing was going there way they still played there butts off for 40 minutes and that is all you can ask.

The poster in question misused the word "there" twice in the same sentence. They missed more than the reference.

Guest mtn_tgr

The poster in question misused the word "there" twice in the same sentence. They missed more than the reference.

Thanks Bill Shakespeare

Archived