Tenn. vs. bama

Proud Tiger

The Fighting Geehendrixes hung tough with them, but UT looks like the SEC champ this year.

Yep, another moral victory as they go 1-5 in the SEC. Wonder who the new BB coach will be?

The Fighting Geehendrixes hung tough with them, but UT looks like the SEC champ this year.

Yep, another moral victory as they go 1-5 in the SEC. Wonder who the new BB coach will be?

Someone good... we hope!

We didn't need a moral victory this weekend did we?

It's sad when Auburn fans are poking fun of other basketball programs. But it may be even sadder when Auburn lost to those other programs... by 30 points

It's sad when Auburn fans are poking fun of other basketball programs. But it may be even sadder when Auburn lost to those other programs... by 30 points

30? Check ya math engineer boy.

It sounds like UAT might be improving..97 point game and 85+ and too shabby. Especially when you were scoring about 50, but at 1-5 they just need victories a lot more than any good games.

well said my friend.....

I can't wait for the Memphis and UT match up in Feb. That'll be a very hot ticket.......

30? Check ya math engineer boy.

It sounds like UAT might be improving..97 point game and 85+ and too shabby. Especially when you were scoring about 50, but at 1-5 they just need victories a lot more than any good games.

Sorry, I meant 20. Felt like 30...

Where have the words "moral victory" been spewed outside of your own jowls?

No smack from losers. 97-77.

n7167901602194723803rn0.jpg

Touche'

Touche'

Okay, that one left a mark. It does look like Bama is improving and may be something to deal with come SEC tourney time. It appears to me they made a few changes but the biggest difference is they've shot lights out the last couple of games. Gee had what, 27?

The SEC is as bad overall as I've seen it in a long, long time. UT is extremely athletic but that's about the extent of it. Anyone watch them against UK? Kentucky controlled the inside and forced UT to work almost exclusively from the perimeter the entire second half. Tenn. looked pathetic from that point. Dribble, dribble, dribble, launch a one-on-one contested 3. CLANG! There are a lot of teams with real size in the middle like Memphis, Texas A&M, NC, Kansas etc. that will rip UT a new one.

n7167901602194723803rn0.jpg

Doesn't stop you guys from trying it in the football forum. :poke:

The SEC is as bad overall as I've seen it in a long, long time.

You can say that again. Even if Bama turns it around and wins a bunch of games in the SEC...it won't be a proper measuring stick to determine if they are actually a good team...because the SEC is sorry this year.

Since 94 National champions

-SEC 5

ACC 3

BigEast 3

Pac-10 2

That was a good game to watch. Bama hung with them up until the final 2 minutes. That 1-5 hurts knowing that is us that is the 1.

Why don't you bammers apply that to FB, especially after 6 in a row. Besides, this is an Auburn board and I can bash bama to hell all I want to. If you haven't learned by now, my two favorite teams are Auburn and whoever is playing bama.....in anything, anytime, anywhere.

I don't dish out smack in regards to Auburn football. The streak is still alive and you guys own us right now. You'll never hear me deny that.

P.S. Nice "moral victory" you posted at home the other night against the conference's worst team.

P.S. Nice "moral victory" you posted at home the other night against the conference's worst team.

Coming from a fan of the team that's tied with them for last place in the league.

I don't dish out smack in regards to Auburn football. The streak is still alive and you guys own us right now. You'll never hear me deny that.

When two losers play, someone has to win. kind of like UAT vs. ULaM in FB :P

When two losers play, someone has to win. kind of like UAT vs. ULaM in FB :P

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Archived