Dewayne Reed needs to Quit!!!

wardameagl

Auburn down 2 with 13 seconds left against Kentucky and he shoots a 3 pointer from about 4 feet behind the arch. HORRIBLE SHOT!!

This is the football board. I agree it was a stupid shot

All we needed was a 2.

The possesion before that when we needed a 3 and they were working inside for a 2. Luckily Tolbert I believe it was that made the 3 to pull us within 2 bailed us out.

I kinda blame this loss on Lebo. Why didn't he take a timeout and set up a play instead he just lets him throw up a 3 that we didn't need.

I would have posted a message on the basketball board if I wanted a reaction next week.

This is NSD on an Auburn forum. I'm love AU basketball but the fact is t takes a backseat to all things football

Dwayne Reed was selfish, instead of trying to pass to get an open shot he just throws it up there.

I feel for Frank Tolbert, he really played his heart out and had to foul out after Reed's selfish decision. Good effort but there's just no way to sugarcoat it.

All we needed was a 2.

The possesion before that when we needed a 3 and they were working inside for a 2. Luckily Tolbert I believe it was that made the 3 to pull us within 2 bailed us out.

I kinda blame this loss on Lebo. Why didn't he take a timeout and set up a play instead he just lets him throw up a 3 that we didn't need.

We didnt have any timeouts I think.

Quit? Really? How bout the steal and basket at the end that shouldve gotten a foul. Please don't make comments about the guys like that. That's one thing that really ticks me off.

All we needed was a 2.

Quit? Really? How bout the steal and basket at the end that shouldve gotten a foul. Please don't make comments about the guys like that. That's one thing that really ticks me off.

So true, my calm collective husband, who never complains about the refs, even said, Man, they missed that foul, it would have been a 3 point play and tied the game.

All we needed was a 2.

You think we didn't have any left huh? I'm pretty confiedent we had at least 1 timeout left.

I'm sorry but that was a stupid shot.

Where in my posts did I say he should quit?

Dwayne Reed was selfish, instead of trying to pass to get an open shot he just throws it up there.

I feel for Frank Tolbert, he really played his heart out and had to foul out after Reed's selfish decision. Good effort but there's just no way to sugarcoat it.

Man but he wuh feelin' it bro.

Man but he wuh feelin' it bro.

feelin it = selfish

then yes he was feelin it. That's why he only scored 5 points tonight.

All we needed was a 2.

It's the title of the thread. Didnt realize I needed to spell it out for you.

All we needed was a 2.

Didn't know you needed to quote my posts to talk about the topic.

All we needed was a 2.

Wow, did you take suggestions from your 5 year old for that comeback?

All we needed was a 2.

Yeah and a 5 year old would think Auburn has a great basketball team and is 2-6 in the conference and would make excuses for Auburn's mishaps and bad luck.

I wish I was 5 years old and thought Auburn was the best team in the world all the time and could make excuses.

All we needed was a 2.

Yeah and a 5 year old would think Auburn has a great basketball team and is 2-6 in the conference and would make excuses for Auburn's mishaps and bad luck.

I wish I was 5 years old and thought Auburn was the best team in the world all the time and could make excuses.

Do I need to break out the pacifiers for you two? Give it a rest.

All we needed was a 2.

You are just full of great lines tonight. What part of we're overmatched and their players are better than ours did you misinterpret?

This thread needs to be nuked. It needs to disappear like so many others have had. It wasn't a great shot but you don't need to bash the kid. I am sure he will here it from Lebo and probably the other players. He made a decision and he has to live with it...this thread needs to go. I can't believe the mods have let it stay up for this long...with the blatant calling out of a pllayer and all...ridiculous...

All we needed was a 2.

You are just full of great lines tonight. What part of we're overmatched and their players are better than ours did you misinterpret?

So apparently Auburn would be overmatched by Gardner Webb, Houston, San Diego and UAB.

We were not overmatched. Kentucky does not have a good team this year. They are getting better, but come on. Quit with the excuses. We were outplayed, not outmatched.

I can understand taking the shot but i would have put it in someone elses hand. I don't think taking it inside would have done anything UK's big men would have probably swatted it outta there. Reed should have given up the ball to someone else we had time to get at least ONE pass. Terrible shot selection on Reed's part but I don't think he needs to quit... we are already short handed.

Archived