Top linebacker looking at Auburn

scwareagle2

Willie Williams a linebacker out of Miami, FL is showing more and more intrest as the days go by. He has narrowed it down to three schools Miami, Flordia State, and Auburn. He made a offical visit to the Plains January 16 and per commitment Corey Spells, he is likely to commit on Singing Day. He said that he really loved his visit and he can see hiself playing football there for 4 years. And by the way anyone who knows about Xavier Lee he is going to commit to Flordia State January 25, it looks like he will do us like Erine Sims did :au:

He may be talented, but this doesn't make him sound interested:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/birmingha...76677696820.xml

Linebacker Willie Williams, one of the nation's top recruits from Miami's Carol City High School, visited Auburn last weekend. But the player-turned-author - he's chronicling his recruiting excursions for The Miami Herald - may have talked himself into a difficult situation.

After praising Florida State for buying him four lobsters, two steaks and shrimp scampi at one meal, the boisterous Williams complained his trip to Auburn featured just ribs, buffalo wings, shrimp and, worst of all, spinach dip.

Not even the Tigerettes, the athletic program's hostesses, could cheer him up about spinach dip.

"You know how it is, those girls are supposed to be there to cheer you up," he told The Herald. "But I told them, `I ain't no animal, and I ain't going to eat no plant.' It was disgusting."

Williams also said a party he attended after that was the highlight because none of the "farmer girls" he saw on campus earlier were seen at the party.

"I was kind of worried all Auburn had to offer was those farmer girls that talked funny," Williams said. "But the girls at the party weren't farmer girls at all. I thought they must have bused them in from Miami."

Willie Williams a linebacker out of Miami, FL is showing more and more intrest as the days go by. He has narrowed it down to three schools Miami, Flordia State, and Auburn. He made a offical visit to the Plains January 16 and per commitment Corey Spells, he is likely to commit on Singing Day. He said that he really loved his visit and he can see hiself playing football there for 4 years. And by the way anyone who knows about Xavier Lee he is going to commit to Flordia State January 25, it looks like he will do us like Erine Sims did :au:

Hello. Welcome to yesterday. Read much?

Archived