AU vs. MSU

autiger311

Pretty much summed it up.

There were several times I thought we would make it close and we would have another bad call go against us. No matter who officiated that game though we would have lost. I would have loved to see that game if we have Vot and Dollard in there against Rhoades. That would have been a war inside. We also could have matched up better with Gordon and Hansborough with Vot inside on Rhoades. The early flurry of foul calls against us took away any chance we had to compete. How did that MSU team lose to USA earlier in the season. USA has had a great year, but come on. That MSU team is very well rounded.

There were several times I thought we would make it close and we would have another bad call go against us. No matter who officiated that game though we would have lost. I would have loved to see that game if we have Vot and Dollard in there against Rhoades. That would have been a war inside. We also could have matched up better with Gordon and Hansborough with Vot inside on Rhoades. The early flurry of foul calls against us took away any chance we had to compete. How did that MSU team lose to USA earlier in the season. USA has had a great year, but come on. That MSU team is very well rounded.

I agree. Tez was giving Gordon hell anyway.

I get depressed watching our BBall games. I know they are trying hard, but we are just so out gunned.

Too bad more fans don't go to the games. That would make our players feel better and help recruiting a bunch.

Lebo put it bluntly saying Auburn got punched in the mouth and never could recover. I agree with LegalEagle, just about every game Auburn goes into, I feel they are outmanned and outgunned.

I think that could have been a lot more exciting had the officials not messed everything up. That was so blatently one sided that I'm still in shock. How Tolbert got called for the foul after basically getting punched in the face at halfcourt is still lost on me. Those refs need to step down a notch or two and get back to basics after that performance.

They definitely outmatched us, but again, I don't think the score indicates how game actually went. There were times it looked like they had 4 guys on the floor as big as or bigger than our entire team... which is never good. After the first few minutes though, AU settled down and the game went back and forth despite never actually getting the lead. The biggest thing that stuck out to me was rebounds - we simply gave them too many possessions by not even attempting to go for the ball after shots.

Did anyone else notice that their #44 looked like he was at least 35?

We played horrible.

Worst officiating crew I have ever witnessed in my life.

The officials have been awful the last three home games. They seem to have a bias against us. We never get the close calls and we are the home team. I think we beat LSU and KY if we get half the close calls or no-calls.

Archived