Tigers travel to Oxford Saturday

BZ770

The Auburn men's basketball team (12-10, 2-7) plays at Ole Miss (17-6, 3-6) Saturday at 4 pm Central in Oxford, Miss., in Tad Smith Coliseum. The game will be televised by FSN South and can be heard on the Auburn ISP Sports Network, www.auburntigers.com and Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 123.

Let's support what's left of the season and pull out one over the Rebels. I'll be watching on TV.

We've played very well today. Gave up a huge lead but kept on battling and opened it back up. This will be a great win for us today. up 11 with 1:53 to play.

Nice game by the Tigers. I am impressed with just about every conference win they can steal because of the situation this year. We got sloppy for a while and Ole Miss got hot, but we battled through it to pull out a goo win. We really need to get one next weekend vs UAT.

Nice game by the Tigers. I am impressed with just about every conference win they can steal because of the situation this year. We got sloppy for a while and Ole Miss got hot, but we battled through it to pull out a goo win. We really need to get one next weekend vs UAT.

Agreed.

I can already here the Alabama fans now during the halftime performance "Number One... Number One..."

Agreed.

I can already here the Alabama fans now during the halftime performance "Number One... Number One..."

No sane person would ever come into your place next weekend and chant that.

If by chance someone does make that gaffe, you have my crimson order to kick their ass.

Agreed.

No sane person would ever come into your place next weekend and chant that.

If by chance someone does make that gaffe, you have my crimson order to kick their ass.

They actually did come in chanting USC USC during the 2005 basketball game following the 2004 football season. It was pathetic. Tuberville was trying to talk to the Auburn fans while being presented the Foy-ODK Trophy but idiot Bama fans were too busy making asses of themselves.

Archived