Tigers travel to Oxford Saturday

BZ770

Congrats Tigers! Man, they played and played and played until they got the job done. We didn't fade down the stretch either.

Do we have Lebo's email addy? Shouldn't we stir up some support to send emails to the team after such a great showing? :cheer:

Good win, shooting 62% from the floor is very nice. I think Auburn pretty much ruined any chance of Ole Miss getting into the dance. I know the silly Bammers are gonna chant and make asses out of themselves but they gotta take the sting out of their SGA president having to sing War Eagle for a sixth straight time. I watched a little bit of the Bama/SoCar game last night and I'm not seeing all this talent Bama is supposed to have.

How long 'till PCchamp comes and reminds us all that Auburn sucks?

The point is that Ole Miss apparently sucks. What happened to that team? It was top 25 at one point, but can't beat anybody now.

The point is that Ole Miss apparently sucks. What happened to that team? It was top 25 at one point, but can't beat anybody now.

Do you recall Clemson last year? Didn't they start 17-0 or something like that and not make the Dance?

Ole Miss was getting no respect for their schedule until they defeated Clemson (ironic). Ole Miss is a good enough ball club to win the games they were supposed to win in the non-conference play (they didn't lose to the likes of Tulane). Conference play was just a wake up call for them IMO. But I agree, they do suck. Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, and maybe Bama are all pretty equal. I say maybe on the Bama purely on the fact they destroyed us.

Do you recall Clemson last year? Didn't they start 17-0 or something like that and not make the Dance?

Ole Miss was getting no respect for their schedule until they defeated Clemson (ironic). Ole Miss is a good enough ball club to win the games they were supposed to win in the non-conference play (they didn't lose to the likes of Tulane). Conference play was just a wake up call for them IMO. But I agree, they do suck. Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, and maybe Bama are all pretty equal. I say maybe on the Bama purely on the fact they destroyed us.

Ole Miss's nonconf was an absolute joke

Ours wasn't very good, either...Xavier, West Virginia and a big pile of crap (next best team RPI-wise was Tulane at 147).

Try this on for how bad the SEC West is...if Tennessee beats us Wednesday (pretty likely) and Ole Miss loses to Mississippi State (I give the Rebs a 50-50 shot at home), we'd be 3-8 in league...which would be good enough for THIRD.

The West has been weak sauce for the past couple of years yet I think Miss State has a decent shot to do some damage in the dance.

If roles were reversed:

A Pac 10 or Big 12 football fan would look at the SEC West in Basketball as how tough the competition is between each other and that the ACC in basketball is overrated.

A Big 10 football fan would brag about the academics and how tough it is to recruit.

A Big East football fan would think about all the speed there is on the court in the SEC.

At least SEC fans are realistic when it comes to basketball.

Archived