Congrats to the Women

DCWarEagle

Auburn's Women started badly last night, but came back strong to beat the reeling Crimson Tide 74-49. The ladies are now 17-7 (5-4 in the SEC) and looking for an NCAA bid.

It was the ninth straight loss for Bama.

I'm rooting for the ladies to finish up strong and punch a ticket for the NCAAW tourney. If Fortner and the gang finish the season with 20+ wins I think they are a lock.

Good for the Lady Tigers.

How do you think they would fare off against the Men? Would we come up with excuses for the men about not having enough depth? Not having a post game?

How do you think they would fare off against the Men? Would we come up with excuses for the men about not having enough depth? Not having a post game?

"Basketball is a TEAM oriented sport and requires 5 healthy athletes working in unison to form a machine. When one, or multiple pieces, of the machine are broken it will usually fall apart or skip gears"----Adolph Rupp on injuries

Even the Rupp could not stop injuries from happening and "OUR" team has just hit a skid of bad luck.

"Basketball is a TEAM oriented sport and requires 5 healthy athletes working in unison to form a machine. When one, or multiple pieces, of the machine are broken it will usually fall apart or skip gears"----Adolph Rupp on injuries

Even the Rupp could not stop injuries from happening and "OUR" team has just hit a skid of bad luck.

Look, we beat a dead horse enough to this point, so I'm not going to get back into the argument of injuries and excuses.

But your quote is pretty stupid. We do have 5 healthy athletes working in unison. We have more than 5. We may only have 6 or 7 on scholarship, but we have 5.

"NEXT!!!"

Archived