Basketball Iron Bowl next weekend.

autkidd

I'm sure tickets are still available, but try and make the game. BEMC needs to be rocking all day long.

The game is nationally televised by CBS. Starting time is 1 I believe.

It wouldn't hurt to tailgate as well. I know a few of my friends and I are getting there in the morning and cooking breakfast in line (we sit front row every game so we have to be there early just in case).

Bring your friends.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

And its junior day for the football recruits so it never hurts to have a great atmosphere. I dont know much about how basketball does their recruiting but there might be a few future players in the crowd.

But the most important reason - we need to beat bama! I really wanna finish above them in the SEC standings.

Also it's the opening weekend for baseball.

I plan on watching the basketball game at 1:00, then walking over to Plainsmen park to watch the Sunday baseball game that will already have just gotten started.(3:00).

It's about as exciting of an Auburn sports weekend you can ask for outside of football season.

:cheer:

Anyone else find this pathetic that for the post advertising the biggest bball game of the year for us only has 7 or 8 comments on it?

really? it's just an online message board. don't take too much from it or base opinions off of it.

Myself and AUSlug will be there making noise.

I don't know if he's told you or not, but Slug single handedly sparked an Auburn comeback against Arkansas in 2004. He chewed out Q. Brown so bad in the first half that it would have made a sailor blush. Worked pretty well b/c Quinell came out in the second half on fire and Auburn erased a 17 point deficit in a comeback win.

Hopefully we won't have to harass our own players.

We did look at some facebook profiles from the bama players last night... Found out a few fun facts including Hendrix loving tennis and puzzles, a couple of girlfriend names (which should be great fun), and one of their players nicknames from his gf is "Bookie"...

My crew are getting there at 6 to start tailgating up in line at BEMC... We have been there for the front row every game so we are making sure we are getting them this time and not some idiots that only come to the big games to football smack talk.

Archived