Josh Dollard

auburn97

Okay I know this may be repetitive but does anyone know THE SPECIFIC REASON Josh Dollard took a medical redshirt this basketball season. I understnad HIPPA (patient privacy rights) and all that stuff but if anyone has any info out there on this issue I would appreciate it.

Someone out there in AU cyber space has to know something....I could be wrong but to you guys doesn't it seem weird that nothing has even leaked out about what it could be....Am I the only one that is still curious about this?

Am I curious? of course... But does it really matter? No.

They have their reasons. We can assume all we want but in the end it doesn't matter. All we can do is hope whatever the case may be it will be solved.

They have their reasons. We can assume all we want but in the end it doesn't matter. All we can do is hope whatever the case may be it will be solved.

Well if it was a more prominent player I think we would know but b/c he's a secondary player no one really is asking what the issue is.....myself on the other hand am an avid AU hoops fan and not having him has really screwed up our year.

Well if it was a more prominent player I think we would know but b/c he's a secondary player no one really is asking what the issue is.....myself on the other hand am an avid AU hoops fan and not having him has really screwed up our year.

Don't forget our best player is out too. Here's hoping and praying that Vot gets a medical redshirt and we have him for two more years!

secondary player? last i checked he led the team in scoring and rebounding last year and was 3 assists away from having the first triple-double in auburn history.

secondary player? last i checked he led the team in scoring and rebounding last year and was 3 assists away from having the first triple-double in auburn history.

Sorry let me qualify myself...He's a secondary player in the whole landscape of college hoops.....He's probably our most vital player...agreed

Sorry let me qualify myself...He's a secondary player in the whole landscape of college hoops.....He's probably our most vital player...agreed

gotcha

Many people know the reason, its just best that it isn't discussed on open message boards.

Hopefully he'll be good to go next year.

would you consider telling me if I sent you my email:

Many people know the reason, its just best that it isn't discussed on open message boards.

Hopefully he'll be good to go next year.

I guess I understand that and want to be respectful but as a concerned fan I would really like to know what it is.....Sorry for sounding like I'm a child but if you'd even be general about it that would be great.

It really isn't anything extraordinary. I don't want to repeat second hand information. I didn't hear it straight from the Josh. Just a guy that knows somebody currently on the team.

I'm not an insider by any means. If you know some students at Auburn, some of them probably know. Several of the Auburn basketball players have told people what it was.

It really isn't anything extraordinary. I don't want to repeat second hand information. I didn't hear it straight from the Josh. Just a guy that knows somebody currently on the team.

I'm not an insider by any means. If you know some students at Auburn, some of them probably know. Several of the Auburn basketball players have told people what it was.

so if it's not that big of a deal could you go ahead and post it. thanks WDE and we welcome you back in 09 Josh

Archived