Today's Game

AFTiger

I have tickets for today's game but I am concerned about the weather. Will the game we cancelled?

Don't know if you're here, but to answer your question I'm typing this from the game.

4-1 :au:

I have tickets for today's game but I am concerned about the weather. Will the game we cancelled?

Don't know if you're here, but to answer your question I'm typing this from the game.

4-1 :au:

6-3 Final.

:cheer:

We won 12-1 Sat. and 12-4 yesterday if anyone cares.

We fininsh the series today at 3.

Who pitched, and when?

We won 12-1 Sat. and 12-4 yesterday if anyone cares.

We fininsh the series today at 3.

Who pitched, and when?

Grienke Friday, Luckie Saturday, Thompson Sunday

Tigers completed sweep with 12-2 win on Monday.

Austin Hubbard (1-0) earned the victory allowing a pair of runs on six hits in five innings.

It didn't appear to many people were interested on here over the weekend. I even started to post a couple of times then thought, "eh..."

I'm sure it has much do with the dominating start to last year's season only to fall completely apart once conference play began.

Tigers completed sweep with 12-2 win on Monday.

Austin Hubbard (1-0) earned the victory allowing a pair of runs on six hits in five innings.

It didn't appear to many people were interested on here over the weekend. I even started to post a couple of times then thought, "eh..."

I'm sure it has much do with the dominating start to last year's season only to fall completely apart once conference play began.

I am very excited for this season.

I think this team learned a lot from last years debacle. We really have the ability to put up a ton of runs this season. I think we'll make a regional for sure, and with a little pitching help, could be looking at a super regional.

I care.

Easy E had a nice strikeout of the side Friday. Now he just needs to do that in the free strikeout inning deal.

We hit the ball well. Its kinda hard to tell much about the starting pitching against ETSU. We'll find out this weekend how good they are without Burnside.

Archived