Thank you Auburn.

Legionfield

I didn't really have an opinion when he was hired. Gotta remember, I'm 20.

Oh yeah, you didn't have a driving learner's permit the last time uat won an Iron Bowl.

Thank you for beating us. I hope this forces us to rid ourselves of coach "mediocrity".

I have tried so very hard not to read the about statement as "We want to get rid of our coach, but it won't happen until a team as awful as Auburn beats us. If Auburn beats us, that has got to be the most embarrassing thing in the world, so awful that UAT should fire their coach". I really don't believe you meant it quite like that. Or I hope not, at least.

Thank you for beating us. I hope this forces us to rid ourselves of coach "mediocrity".

I have tried so very hard not to read the about statement as "We want to get rid of our coach, but it won't happen until a team as awful as Auburn beats us. If Auburn beats us, that has got to be the most embarrassing thing in the world, so awful that UAT should fire their coach". I really don't believe you meant it quite like that. Or I hope not, at least.

B)

B)

I thought better of you. I guess you are truly a fairweather fan.

Oh yeah, you didn't have a driving learner's permit the last time uat won an Iron Bowl.

And you didn't have a pulse the last time your school won a national championship.

And you didn't have a pulse the last time your school won a national championship.

Let's see we have to go all the way back to....2007.

But really..theres a national championship in football?

Wow...chad...You type really well for someone under 4 years old. Your parents must be so proud. Keep it up and you'll be wincrimsons boss by the time your 7. Congratulations in advance.

Archived