Tickets question/issue

The only Saturday I can make it down to a game is on April 12 against SC. When I go online to try to purchase 3 single game tickets, the only option for seats it gives me is "Chair" for $10. The seating chart does not help me in trying to determine what these seats are, so can you guys clue me in. Also, when I go ahead and put in the number of tickets I need and do the search for seats, the system tells me "Unable to secure seats at this price level". If the game was sold out, and I doubt it is, it would not offer tickets at all, right?

When I select to purchase the series instead, it does the search and gives me the opportunity to purchase then. However, it says they are Price Level "PL1", but does not give me a seating location. What does PL1 mean and will I only know what seats I am getting after I purchase them?

Am I better off just calling the ticket office?

all seats are chairback, unless you are sitting on the tiger terrace. As far as finding out what seat number, i have had season tickets for 5 years now, and it was only this year that i was given any idea of which paticular seat I was going to get because i asked for the same ones I had been sitting in. even at that I was not guarenteed the assignment.

if i were you, i would just call the ticket office.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, for you that are familiar with Plainsman Park...what are the seats like in section 11? Are those bleacher seats since they are the right field terrace?

Reason I ask is that is the best seats the online system will give me for the game on the 12. Will the ticket office have better seats or will it be the same as online? We are going to come down to the game, but with all my back problems, I need a seat with a back to it or it may be a very long day for me.

Any of you season ticket holders not going to be there this Saturday that may be willing to sell your tickets? If so, I need two tickets, maybe three.

Okay, for you that are familiar with Plainsman Park...what are the seats like in section 11? Are those bleacher seats since they are the right field terrace?

There are 4096 seats of which 3227 are chairback. Section 11 is well down the right field line but, as I recall, the chairback seats there are very close to the field (only four or five rows of chaibacks there). You can see the seating map at:

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/facilities/au...ies-basebl.html

Then click on the first bullet in the text...Seating Chart

The only seats that arent chairback are the Tiger Terrace tickets (which aren't actually seats but a big grassy terrace). I would just call them. They will be able to hook you up with the best and tell you exactly what section it is for.

There are 4096 seats of which 3227 are chairback. Section 11 is well down the right field line but, as I recall, the chairback seats there are very close to the field (only four or five rows of chaibacks there). You can see the seating map at:

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/facilities/au...ies-basebl.html

Then click on the first bullet in the text...Seating Chart

Yeah, I had already looked at that seating chart before I posted. It really does not tell you anything about section 11, but since mowegle said that the only seats that did not have a chairback where on the grassy terrace, it looks like the right field seats will be just fine. I will still call the ticket office tomorrow just and order that way just to make sure there is no confusion.

Archived