Recruiting, is anything positive going to come

TigerJS

The only good news that Auburn has had, has been the return of Cadillac, Ronnie, and Carlos. That was Great News, but our recruiting has flat out sucked. We have yet to sign ONE 5 star or 4 star player. I know that alot of those top players don't pan out, but alot of them do. Tuberville said that he evaluates his coaches from signing day to signing day. If things continue to go as they have been going, will he get rid of any of them? We can all blame David "the embarrassment" Housel and William Walker on this poor recruiting class. I was one of those people that was calling for Tuberville's head, but they showed that they don't have the competence to even fire a coach. Instead that made things much worse. I would love to stare Housel in the eyes and tell him what I think of him and the job he has done at Auburn. He has killed the University that he claims that he loves so much.

I myself dont really care about this year's recruiting...I figure all the other good recruiting years will fill in this year's gap and will be back on track next year. Besides, having young players come in and play early (after next year's recruiting season maybe?) is always a good thing.

Archived