Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, K-UUUUUUUUUUUUU

LegalEagle

If you don't have love or money riding on Memphis, please root for the Jayhawks tonight. That's where I went to law school. And we won a Nat'l Championship when I was there.

We need another.

Thanks for any support you may give!

LE

This looks like it could be a really good game. One of those where you hate to see either team lose.

I'm a bit of a Memphis lean, but wouldn't mind seeing KU win either.

I'm just hoping for some meaningful possessions in the last 2:00.

I can't remember a year when practically all of the Sweet 16 games and beyond have been so decisive.

Only one of the eight Sweet 16 games had any real excitement to it (Xavier-WVU) and one of the regional finals was good (Kansas-Davidson). That's it.

Memphis looked shaky in the 1st half.

I was a little surprised how Calipari had the whole team at half court for the interview after the final four game. Then he referred to them as "a dream team". They just seemed to be celebrating too much, too soon. They may win it anyways, but I thought maybe they lost their focus a little.

Should be a good 2nd half.

I can't believe it is going to OT. Missing four of the last five at the line and the way they played in the last minute and a a half of regulation they deserve to lose.

Congrats! I had no intrest in either of the teams playing tonight. But wow, what a game. Looked to me like that buzzer beater to send it to OT just sucked the life out of Memphis.

Congrats! I had no intrest in either of the teams playing tonight. But wow, what a game. Looked to me like that buzzer beater to send it to OT just sucked the life out of Memphis.

Yep...they were dead men walking in OT.

Memphis turned into Memphis in the last 2:00...up 9 and do absolutely everything you shouldn't do with a lead.

KU never wavered and made the plays that Memphis gave them the opportunity to make and that's what makes a champion.

Absolutely a fantastic basketball game last night. Congrats to KU for the win and NC. Looking forward to tonights womens title game between Tennessee and stanford. Should be a good one also. I believe UT will be going for their 8th NC if my counting is right.

Archived