(WTB) Bowflex Lat Tower

Duder

I know someone on here bought a Bowflex that they don't use--turn it into some money! A friend of mine gave me a Bowflex. I have everything but the lat tower attachment. I can't buy it from Bowflex anymore so I need to find someone that isn't using theirs. Hope you guys can help me out. Email me tjtoler@mchsi.com or message me on here.

Cheers

TJ

I know someone on here bought a Bowflex that they don't use--turn it into some money! A friend of mine gave me a Bowflex. I have everything but the lat tower attachment. I can't buy it from Bowflex anymore so I need to find someone that isn't using theirs. Hope you guys can help me out. Email me tjtoler@mchsi.com or message me on here.

Cheers

TJ

TJ, you do know those are paid models on those Bowflex commercials...don't you? They didn't actually get that way by sitting in their garages pulling on a Bowflex.

I keed B)

I'm sure you're right. But I got mine for free so I'm willing to deal with that :)

Besides, I've worked out enough to drop 150 lbs before getting the thing, surely it can offer some form of assistance.

I hope I don't act like a douche like the guy in the newer commercials!

I'm sure you're right. But I got mine for free so I'm willing to deal with that :)

Besides, I've worked out enough to drop 150 lbs before getting the thing, surely it can offer some form of assistance.

Wow...great job!!!

Wow...great job!!!

Yeah, especially since he only weighed 210 when he started the diet. Actually, the Bowflex and most any of those machines will do the job well. The only real problem, in my opinion, is there's only so much training you really want to do in a 3X3 area of your home. Intentions are great at first, but like that treadmill everyone has purchased at one time or another, it will eventually become a nice place to stack the laundry ir hang shirts on. You simply have to have other methods of training in your program besides going through the same routine, on the same machine, in the same area of your home.

327, actually :)

With some free weights, a machine of some form with the right knowledge and discipline you can accomplish pretty much anything fitness wise. Space and new machines isn't the key, it's willpower and determination.

Archived