Bammers

AUTigerWDE

...you just cant bring yourself to admit that Tuberville and Auburn are more attractive to players that want to be winners instead of drug dealing, gangster thugs. I always did think Dre seemed to be a bit more clear headed than his dreadlocked, gangster schoolmate J. Harris...who went to UAThug.

well, AU offered Harris. so i guess at some point AU thought they were good enough to play there. along with the 14 other guys AU offered that decided they didn't want to go there but instead signed with UA. its funny how CTT only offers guys with quality character.....until they sign elsewhere, then they are thugs and you guys didn't want them anyways.

I'm so tired of this lame ass argument. Nothing new here, move along.

If you want a different spin, go hang out on a UAT board.

how is it a lame argument? this is a perfect example of the double standard. Harris was just fine until he signed with UA, but now he's a gangster and thug.....and he's never been in trouble. you guys claim you only offer guys with character and morals. its only lame to you because it doesn't fit your argument. don't get all upset at me because your flawed logic is exposed.

if you don't want my opinion on it, maybe you should suggest to your bretheren that they not start threads about Alabama football. plus, you guys have a sub-forum pretty much dedicated to Alabama talk. so the "this is an AU board" argument gets pretty old, given how often you guys bring up Alabama.

Hmmm. My argument? My logic?

Let's rephrase that as "my counterparts" argument and "my counterparts" logic, as I have never once taken a stance on this issue. I guess now is a good time to do so, though.

Harris is not a gangster or a thug... yet. He's a kid who can run fast and hit hard. That's it. He still has the potential to grow into any kind of person that he chooses (or is groomed into). I believe that if he had come to AU, the coaching staff would have made some sort of an attempt to improve him as a person, student, and an athlete. They would've done this through fair treatment, strong discipline, and the availability of spiritual guidance. Hopefully, this would've helped build positive character. On the flip side, at UA I think Saban will push him to his limits as an athlete... while Harris and his teammates are left to their own devices. More than likely, we'll see him getting arrested on the strip in the next 3 years while he cries about his draft status.

(As a side note, we have all seen Saban's idea of fair treatment [DJ Hall], discipline [700 arrests in 18 month], and spiritual guidance [pump 'n dump motivational speaker])

It's not Harris that's a thug. It's Saban. A short, white, non gun-toting, sansabelt trousers wearing thug. His players will simply follow in his footsteps. It's all a part of his process, aight? It is what it is.

Now, as to why YOUR argument is lame. Simple. You are lame.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...you just cant bring yourself to admit that Tuberville and Auburn are more attractive to players that want to be winners instead of drug dealing, gangster thugs. I always did think Dre seemed to be a bit more clear headed than his dreadlocked, gangster schoolmate J. Harris...who went to UAThug.

You offered 15 of the guys we signed last year. FIFTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. This whole "oh we didn't want him anyway...he's a thug"...is a sore loser crybaby whiner argument.

You lost. Don't trash him now because you didn't get him.

Jerrel Harris is beyond a standup dude. And CTT would have LOVED to have him. That's why he offered him.

And by the way...our first 7 on 7 summer workout?...Dre was in attendance. Yeah he MUST be headed to Auburn..he's a lock!

As I pointed out to runwithscisors, Bammer are the kings of crybaby whiner arguements and hypocritical statements. Criminal Tide fans have no business accusing anybody else of making those type of arguements.

I am sick of you and runswithscissors whining and crying abou the way you get treated on this board. I am not going to change the way I treat Bammers. I doubt other Auburn posters on this board are going to change the way they treat Bammers either. If you and runswithscissors don't like the way you are treated, why don't you do all the Auburn fans on this board a huge favor and leave?

You offered 15 of the guys we signed last year. FIFTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. This whole "oh we didn't want him anyway...he's a thug"...is a sore loser crybaby whiner argument.

Jerrel Harris is beyond a standup dude. And CTT would have LOVED to have him. That's why he offered him.

And by the way...our first 7 on 7 summer workout?...Dre was in attendance. Yeah he MUST be headed to Auburn..he's a lock!

As I pointed out to runwithscisors, Bammer are the king of crybaby whiner arguements and hypocritical statements. Criminal Tide fans have no business accusing anybody else of making those type of arguements.

I am sick of you and runswithscissors whining and crying abou the way you get treated on this board. I am not going to change the way I treat Bammers. I doubt other Auburn posters on this board are going to change the way they treat Bammers either. If you and runswithscissors don't like the way you are treated, why don't you do all the Auburn fans on this board a huge favor and leave?

Where did I say anything about how I was treated? All I did was point out that it's pretty stupid and classless to call a guy a thug just because he didn't go to your school. Especially after you offered him.

And "how you treat bammers"...are you REALLY going to sit here and say you treat someone differently, or think someone is less valuable as a person because of what football team they pull for?

I think that's pretty childish.

As I pointed out to runwithscisors, Bammer are the king of crybaby whiner arguements and hypocritical statements. Criminal Tide fans have no business accusing anybody else of making those type of arguements.

Where did I say anything about how I was treated? All I did was point out that it's pretty stupid and classless to call a guy a thug just because he didn't go to your school. Especially after you offered him.

And "how you treat bammers"...are you REALLY going to sit here and say you treat someone differently, or think someone is less valuable as a person because of what football team they pull for?

I think that's pretty childish.

Do Bammer message boards treat rival fans the same as they treat their own fans? Hell no! For the most part, Bammers do not even allow rival fans to post on their boards. So you have no business complaining about the way Bammers get treated on this board. At least this board allows Bammers to post over here.

It is stupid for Bammers to accuse Tommy Tuberville of being classless for holding up 7 finger when they have had coaches do things far worse than holding up their fingers. It is also stupid and classless for Bammers to ridicule Auburn players for being dumb when their football program currently has the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC.

Bammers are experts in making stupid and classless statements, so you don't have any business complaining about any post an Auburn fan makes on this board.

Do Bammer message boards treat rival fans the same as they treat their own fans? Hell no! For the most part, Bammers do not even allow rival fans to post on their boards. So you have no business complaining about the way Bammers get treated on this board. At least this board allows Bammers to post over here.

It is stupid for Bammers to accuse Tommy Tuberville of being classless for holding up 7 finger when they have had coaches do things far worse than holding up their fingers. It is also stupid and classless for Bammers to ridicule Auburn players for being dumb when their football program currently has the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC.

Bammers are experts in making stupid and classless statements, so you don't have any business complaining about any post an Auburn fan makes on this board.

Again, you keep generalizing based on fan affiliation. Are you saying that EVERY SINGLE Alabama fan is the EXACT same in who they are?

Do you think EVERY SINGLE Auburn person is the EXACT same...just because they choose to pull for AU?

Some of you people amaze me. You put someone's worth on whether or not they like the same FOOTBALL team as you. Amazing.

Again, you keep generalizing based on fan affiliation. Are you saying that EVERY SINGLE Alabama fan is the EXACT same in who they are?

Do you think EVERY SINGLE Auburn person is the EXACT same...just because they choose to pull for AU?

Some of you people amaze me. You put someone's worth on whether or not they like the same FOOTBALL team as you. Amazing.

These statements are amusing considering the discussion on the other thread. I smell someone arguing for the sake of argument. Taking opposite stances in the same forum is kinda ... hypocritical?

:au: added because my daughter wanted me to 'do the Auburn one'

I am not generalizing anybody. The posts you and runwithscissors have made in this thread are a perfect example of why I cannot stand Bammers. You both whine and cry about people on this board having double standards and making hypocritical statements, but you just ignore the double standards and hypocritical statements Bammers constantly make on their boards. You both constantly whine and cry about the way you get treated on this board when most Bammer message boards do not even allow rival fans to post on their boards. When confronted with the truth, runswithscissors tries to twist the facts and engage in revisionist history

I am not generalizing anybody. The posts you and runwithscissors have made in this thread are a perfect example of why I cannot stand Bammers. You both whine and cry about people on this board having double standards and making hypocritical statements, but you just ignore the double standards and hypocritical statements Bammers constantly make on their boards. You both constantly whine and cry about the way you get treated on this board when most Bammer message boards do not even allow rival fans to post on their boards. When confronted with the truth, runswithscissors tries to twist the facts and engage in revisionist history and BG will suddenly disappear.

Added a little to your last sentence.

I am not generalizing anybody. The posts you and runwithscissors have made in this thread are a perfect example of why I cannot stand Bammers. You both whine and cry about people on this board having double standards and making hypocritical statements, but you just ignore the double standards and hypocritical statements Bammers constantly make on their boards. You both constantly whine and cry about the way you get treated on this board when most Bammer message boards do not even allow rival fans to post on their boards. When confronted with the truth, runswithscissors tries to twist the facts and engage in revisionist history

Where did I say that if they were being hypocritical on a UA board it was OK?

And why would it be OK here but not OK there...if you're an AU fan?

I don't understand. I was under the assumption that double standards and treating people differently sucked...regardless of which football team you liked.

Guess as long as they are being asses on the UA board, you should feel free to be one here. <_<

Where did I say that if they were being hypocritical on a UA board it was OK?

And why would it be OK here but not OK there...if you're an AU fan?

I don't understand. I was under the assumption that double standards and treating people differently sucked...regardless of which football team you liked.

Guess as long as they are being asses on the UA board, you should feel free to be one here. <_<

If you have a problem with hypocritical statements, you need to go clean up all the hypocritical statements on your own board first. After you get all the hypocritical statements cleaned of the Bammer boards, then you can come back and worry about cleaning up this board. You look like the ultimate hypocrite trying to clean up this board before you clean up your own board. End of story.

Guys i talked to Dre not too long go, i was talking about his college choices and he told me not to worry he would make the riht decision. Then as i was leaving he screamed War Eagle.

If you have a problem with hypocritical statements, you need to go clean up all the hypocritical statements on your own board first. After you get all the hypocritical statements cleaned of the Bammer boards, then you can come back and worry about cleaning up this board. You look like the ultimate hypocrite trying to clean up this board before you clean up your own board. End of story.

Again, I don't understand your position. Why won't you answer my question.

If it's wrong that they are hypocritical as you say on Bama boards...why is it OK here? Since you guys are so good about talking about how much better than us you are, at what point to you say...hey, let's get above the mess...let's not be that way...

Just because I'm not an AUBURN fan, doesn't make my membership here any less valid than yours. And just because I'm an Alabama fan, doesn't make my position AUTOMATICALLY the same as some of my fellow Alabama fans.

Guys i talked to Dre not too long go, i was talking about his college choices and he told me not to worry he would make the riht decision. Then as i was leaving he screamed War Eagle.

:big:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

SUCK IT BAMMERS!!!! YOURE NOT GETTING HIM!!! WRITINGS ON THE WALL!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

care to place a friendly wager my mentally impared bammer friend?

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

skeeter, give it a rest. You are really making yourself look and sound foolish. grow up and move on.

Again, I don't understand your position. Why won't you answer my question.

If it's wrong that they are hypocritical as you say on Bama boards...why is it OK here? Since you guys are so good about talking about how much better than us you are, at what point to you say...hey, let's get above the mess...let's not be that way...

Just because I'm not an AUBURN fan, doesn't make my membership here any less valid than yours. And just because I'm an Alabama fan, doesn't make my position AUTOMATICALLY the same as some of my fellow Alabama fans.

You are obviously not worried about the hypocritical statements on your own teams boards, so why are you worried about the hypocritical statements on this board? Because you are a hypocrite.

You are exactly the kind of Bammer that I cannot stand. Why some Auburn fans on this board like you is a mystery to me.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

care to place a friendly wager my mentally impared bammer friend?

here's the deal, junior. if you win i will put something in my sig about how great AU is with a big "WAR DAMN EAGLE" behind it and leave it there for 30 days. if i win you put something in your sig about how people who don't know what they are talking about should keep their mouths shut, and that you will never listen to The Prowler's "inside info" ever again and leave it for 30 days. think carefully there little fella.....

Yeah...I wouldn't bet on a 18 year old. Because you never Really know what's going on inside their heads. Right now, USC is pushing pretty hard for Dr. Dre' and KK to come to one of their $ummer Camp$. But, I think it'll be an instate race. AU isn't out of the picture for both Dr. Dre' and KK.

rws....You Really don't have a clue do you? Nearly EVERY thing that I've stated...I've been able to back up with a Link. But if there isn't a Link, doesn't mean it isn't true. So, why don't you take your happy a** back to that little REC hole in the wall so yall can figure up how you can become a "Family Friend" to the next 5* hopeful.

Yeah...I wouldn't bet on a 18 year old. Because you never Really know what's going on inside their heads. Right now, USC is pushing pretty hard for Dr. Dre' and KK to come to one of their $ummer Camp$. But, I think it'll be an instate race. AU isn't out of the picture for both Dr. Dre' and KK.

rws....You Really don't have a clue do you? Nearly EVERY thing that I've stated...I've been able to back up with a Link. But if there isn't a Link, doesn't mean it isn't true. So, why don't you take your happy a** back to that little REC hole in the wall so yall can figure up how you can become a "Family Friend" to the next 5* hopeful.

pwned.jpg

You are obviously not worried about the hypocritical statements on your own teams boards, so why are you worried about the hypocritical statements on this board? Because you are a hypocrite.

You are exactly the kind of Bammer that I cannot stand. Why some Auburn fans on this board like you is a mystery to me.

Why do you constantly refuse to answer a simple question?

And for the record, Dre is making another visit (2nd in less than a week) to Tuscaloosa this coming Tuesday.

Surely he's going just to break the news to Saban in person that he's AU bound.

And for the record, Dre is making another visit (2nd in less than a week) to Tuscaloosa this coming Tuesday.

If he talks to Saban or any coach on campus won't that be a recruiting violation?

If he talks to Saban or any coach on campus won't that be a recruiting violation?

No.

Our camp is this week.

Damn BG3, you just don't get it do you? All will be ok on this board if you go to all the Alabama forums and tell them to stop being so mean to all the other fan bases. Do this and you can still post on here, and not be bitched at by someone who has been on the forums 3 years fewer than you.

Archived