Bammers

AUTigerWDE

Guys i talked to Dre not too long go, i was talking about his college choices and he told me not to worry he would make the riht decision. Then as i was leaving he screamed War Eagle.

:big:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

SUCK IT BAMMERS!!!! YOURE NOT GETTING HIM!!! WRITINGS ON THE WALL!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

care to place a friendly wager my mentally impared bammer friend?

here's the deal, junior. if you win i will put something in my sig about how great AU is with a big "WAR DAMN EAGLE" behind it and leave it there for 30 days. if i win you put something in your sig about how people who don't know what they are talking about should keep their mouths shut, and that you will never listen to The Prowler's "inside info" ever again and leave it for 30 days. think carefully there little fella.....

stiiiiiiiill waiting.........

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not the person complaining about all the hypocritical statements on a rival teams board when my own teams board is usually full of hypocritical statements. You are

All you do is cry like a little 7 year old girl about how bad the Auburn posters on this board are. When somebody points out that Bammer boards are just as bad or even worse than this board, you go into spin control and try to avoid that subject. You are a perfect example of why Bammers should not be allowed to say anything they want too on an Auburn message board.

I never spun anything. I'm not avoiding the subject. Nor am I avoiding the question. I NEVER defended people acting like assclowns on Bama boards. Nor have I defended them calling 17 year old kids (especially ones we offered) thugs just because they didn't choose us.

You're the one saying it's ok...not me.

And you're the one who STILL refuses to answer the most pedestrian of questions.

I am not the person complaining about all the hypocritical statements on a rival teams board when my own teams board is usually full of hypocritical statements. You are

All you do is cry like a little 7 year old girl about how bad the Auburn posters on this board are. When somebody points out that Bammer boards are just as bad or even worse than this board, you go into spin control and try to avoid that subject. You are a perfect example of why Bammers should not be allowed to say anything they want too on an Auburn message board.

I never spun anything. I'm not avoiding the subject. Nor am I avoiding the question. I NEVER defended people acting like assclowns on Bama boards. Nor have I defended them calling 17 year old kids (especially ones we offered) thugs just because they didn't choose us.

You're the one saying it's ok...not me.

And you're the one who STILL refuses to answer the most pedestrian of questions.

And you've never answered my question... why do you feel like you can take both sides of a discussion in separate threads and continue to pollute this forum with demands for answers to a question when you cherry pick which questions you answer? 13k post be damned, you ain't special and definitely not clever.

Damn BG3, you just don't get it do you? All will be ok on this board if you go to all the Alabama forums and tell them to stop being so mean to all the other fan bases. Do this and you can still post on here, and not be bitched at by someone who has been on the forums 3 years fewer than you.

Translation: Bammers don't like people bashing their players, but they don't care how many lies or hypocritical statements their own fan base makes against Auburn players. That is why I can't stand Bammers.

Please, do us a favor and give some examples. By all means, use myself, BG3 and WinC as SPECIFIC examples.

Have you actually been reading this thread? I have given plenty of examples. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for being dumb when their football program has the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for making low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test when their school has had 4 or 5 players make low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test. Bammers call Tommy Tuberville classless for holding up 7 fingers when their school has had several coaches do things a hell of a lot worse than hold up their fingers. If you post on Bammer meassage boards at all, you have had to notice some or all of those things.

Ok, you are not bright. Most 'Bama fans say they didn't care about the 7 fingers thing. You just have some thin skin.

Former SPUAT quarterback Jay Barker was crying on his radio show about Tuberville being classless for holding up 7 fingers. I have also seen several threads on Bammer message boards calling Tuberville classless for holding up 7 fingers. Bammers also cried like a bunch of little girls about Tuberville holding up four fingers at the end of the 2005 Iron Bowl.

Here are the latest graduation rates for all the football programs in the SEC. According to these statistics, Bammer does have the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC. You are the one who is not very bright.

Football Graduation Rates: SEC

Vanderbilt 91%

Florida 72%

South Carolina 68%

Mississippi 64%

Kentucky 59%

Auburn 59%

Mississippi St. 59%

Arkansas 53%

Tennessee 52%

LSU 51%

Alabama 49%

Georgia 41%

where did you get those numbers from? i posted some in this thread that were put out in 2007 and i'm pretty sure nothing has been put out in 2008.

I got those statistics from the Stanford scout board. Here is the link to that site.

http://stanford.scout.com/2/748689.html

The graduation rates you gave were for all sports, not just football. You can find the graduation rates for individual sports on the link you provided if you know what you are looking for.

If you click on Alabama in the link you provided and scroll down, it will list the graduation rates for all sports at Bammer individually. Find where it shows the graduation rates for Bammer football and then go all the way down to the botom of the column where it says total and then go to the right hand column where it says GSR. It should show the graduation rate for the Bammer football program is 49%. For your information, GSR in that dcoument stands for graduation suceess rate.

i was wondering how you were getting completely different numbers, my browser at home didnt let me scroll down. now that i'm at work i saw the whole thing.

Seriously, what browser are you using at home? I could understand mobile, but what home browser do you have that won't let you see something? It's both funny because in this age who has crappy browsers but also serious since you put out information as factual (and the blessed link) which was obviously not so much. Probably an honest mistake, but now I'm going to have to farm every link you post before I can believe you. Sigh.

On another graduation note, as of a few years ago Phillip Fulmer had never graduated a minority athlete. Does anyone know if this still holds? What an embarrassment to the university if it still holds. It's embarrassing that a coach with his tenure had gone that long in the first place.

And you've never answered my question... why do you feel like you can take both sides of a discussion in separate threads and continue to pollute this forum with demands for answers to a question when you cherry pick which questions you answer? 13k post be damned, you ain't special and definitely not clever.

Where did I take both sides of a discussion? Please enlighten me.

I think we can give up on this thread. It is obvious to me now that Tana Patrick and Dre are going to auburn. Thanks for all the nonsense. Great recruiting forum...

Are getting their tail whopped in recruiting and i love it!! Looks like Dre Kirkpatrick and Tana Patrick are in the books. WDE!

Link?

C'mon dude......this is not an accusation, these are recruiting rumors/opinion and no link is required.

Sorry I thought I might give him a chance, but I guess any thread with the title Bammers or "tail whopped" is asking too much. Just thought he might have something substantial. Carry on'

The rules of this board preclude me from posting links to premium sites, but ESPN sees the 2009 Recruiting Rankings like this:

#8 Auburn SEC 11 3 5 6 0 0

#28 Alabama SEC 6 0 5 1 0 0

Carry on'

Isn't Auburn just being ranked higher than Bama because of the number of recruits and not because of rankings of players? There are several schools that have 11 recruits and ranked higher than Auburn. Out of the 11 recruits, Auburn only has 1 player with stars, and out of the 6 for Bama 3 have stars. In the end isn't that how they are ranked, and I am just asking, because I really don't follow recruiting, but have taken a new interest in the last 2 years. I really don't care, because until we show something on the field and show how we are going to use these players, it really doesn't prove anything.

Uhhhhhhhh...such was NOT the case last year when Bamar won the 'cruitin' nashunal champeenship over Miami, due to their numbers. But why bother with facts. :no:

:au::homer:

I think we can give up on this thread. It is obvious to me now that Tana Patrick and Dre are going to auburn. Thanks for all the nonsense. Great recruiting forum...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Are getting their tail whopped in recruiting and i love it!! Looks like Dre Kirkpatrick and Tana Patrick are in the books. WDE!

Link?

C'mon dude......this is not an accusation, these are recruiting rumors/opinion and no link is required.

Sorry I thought I might give him a chance, but I guess any thread with the title Bammers or "tail whopped" is asking too much. Just thought he might have something substantial. Carry on'

The rules of this board preclude me from posting links to premium sites, but ESPN sees the 2009 Recruiting Rankings like this:

#8 Auburn SEC 11 3 5 6 0 0

#28 Alabama SEC 6 0 5 1 0 0

Carry on'

Isn't Auburn just being ranked higher than Bama because of the number of recruits and not because of rankings of players? There are several schools that have 11 recruits and ranked higher than Auburn. Out of the 11 recruits, Auburn only has 1 player with stars, and out of the 6 for Bama 3 have stars. In the end isn't that how they are ranked, and I am just asking, because I really don't follow recruiting, but have taken a new interest in the last 2 years. I really don't care, because until we show something on the field and show how we are going to use these players, it really doesn't prove anything.

Uhhhhhhhh...such was NOT the case last year when Bamar won the 'cruitin' nashunal champeenship over Miami, due to their numbers. But why bother with facts. :no:

Hey, don't get it in a knot. I was just asking, because I didn't understand how the rankings are done. I explained that I really don't follow recruiting and just wondered. I guess that it is just easier to attack than to answer a question.

I am going to repeat myself again.

They only use the top 25 recruits to establish the rankings. He benefit of having 32 players ranked is that more of your lower stars simply fall out of the top 25 but that still means Saban had enough 4 star recruits to push up his score.

The score is valid. he may have 7 bottom feeders in that class of 32 but he at least had the best top 25 anywhere.

Auburn had the same thing a few years back when we got around 4th-6th in the rankings but recruited around 30 players.

Facts are that Miami's top 25 wasn't as good as bama's top 25. They rank by the top 25 since thats the limit to the number of schollies schools can give out during a year.

I am going to repeat myself again.

They only use the top 25 recruits to establish the rankings. He benefit of having 32 players ranked is that more of your lower stars simply fall out of the top 25 but that still means Saban had enough 4 star recruits to push up his score.

The score is valid. he may have 7 bottom feeders in that class of 32 but he at least had the best top 25 anywhere.

Auburn had the same thing a few years back when we got around 4th-6th in the rankings but recruited around 30 players.

Facts are that Miami's top 25 wasn't as good as bama's top 25. They rank by the top 25 since thats the limit to the number of schollies schools can give out during a year.

Doesn't matter...the others are going to play baseball or NOT qualify anyway...OR get arrested. THAT"s BAMAR FOOTBALL!!! :puke:

After everyone qualifies/doesn't qualify/going to another sport....I'm going to pound out the numbers, just to see how Horrible Auburn's class was compared to uat's.....also of the qualified, I'll use the top 25 players only.

After everyone qualifies/doesn't qualify/going to another sport....I'm going to pound out the numbers, just to see how Horrible Auburn's class was compared to uat's.....also of the qualified, I'll use the top 25 players only.

look forward to the info prowler.

Guys i talked to Dre not too long go, i was talking about his college choices and he told me not to worry he would make the riht decision. Then as i was leaving he screamed War Eagle.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

here's the deal, junior. if you win i will put something in my sig about how great AU is with a big "WAR DAMN EAGLE" behind it and leave it there for 30 days. if i win you put something in your sig about how people who don't know what they are talking about should keep their mouths shut, and that you will never listen to The Prowler's "inside info" ever again and leave it for 30 days. think carefully there little fella.....

STIIIIIIIIIIIIILL WAITING Skeeter..........except lets change it to "i need to learn to keep my mout shut about recruiting because i am completely clueless about the subject, and i will never let my mouth write a check my butt can't cash again. ROLL TIDE!!" and leave that for 30 days.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

STIIIIIIIIIIIIILL WAITING Skeeter..........except lets change it to "i need to learn to keep my mout shut about recruiting because i am completely clueless about the subject, and i will never let my mouth write a check my butt can't cash again. ROLL TIDE!!" and leave that for 30 days.

Seriously, you won't tell me your browser?

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

Seriously, you won't tell me your browser?

i was using IE7 but haven't updated my version of Adobe in a while, dunno if thats the problem. the document didn't show up correctly on mine. showed up just fine on the machine here at work. thank you for your concern.

• 3 weeks later...

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

WAR DAMN EEEAGLE!!

*YAWN*

S T I L L W A I T I N G !

Are getting their tail whopped in recruiting and i love it!!

What a stupid statement.

Stupid, because it's true?...or what? I'm not readin' ya.... :poke:

still waiting, Skeeter. if you're scared, just say you're scared ;) . don't call somebody out and call them mentally impaired and challenge them to something, then not even answer when they take you up on it.

STILL WAITING! :big:

rws, you might as well give it up. I have a feeling that skeeter is really one of you uaters in the first place. Don't expect him to ever respond to this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought the Prowler was going to "crunch out the numbers" once everyone got on campus.

I'll save him some time, Rivals already did it. Someone is ranked 2nd and someone is ranked in the 30's.

Archived